YOU CAN CALL ME DADDY pt 1 &2

"Babe, come on. It's Namjoon's birthday party and your making us late. Namjoon? My best friend?? "Your really not helping the situation Ji-ho." I was more than likely about to be surrounded by a bunch of men tonight. With Zico and his group Block B, Namjoon and the BTS members, Got7, Topp Dogg, EXO, and NCT, I had almost decided not to go. Who wants to be around when a bunch of boys start getting drunk and stupid. Sure some would bring their respective dates, like Zico was with me but, I didn't know any of them and females can be such bitches when it comes to their man and other females. And of course there were going to be some female groups on the scene too. SO far I had heard BLACKPINK, Twice, SIStar, and Red Velvet would be present. But they were all idols and I could not join in the idol conversations. So my job tonight would be to sit back and look pretty on Zico's arm and act shy and modest at the comments to just how lucky he was to have a girl as beautiful as me, not to mention the relentless teasing the boys do to each other when one is in a relationship. Did I mention, I didn't really want to go? 

But Zico and I had just passed our 7 month relationship mark and I was expected at these things. Especially with it being his best friend Namjoon. With a huff of defeat, I threw my red bottom louboutins on that Zico had just bought me and headed on down the stairs. "Finally", Zico said as he heard me approaching. But stopped short when his eyes landed on tonight's attire. "Who the fuck told you you could look this damn sexy tonight?" He reached for my waist but I dodged him. "I could go throw on some sweats real quick if you like", I pretended to head back up the stairs. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me to him. "Don't you dare." He pecked my lips and grabbed my ass. "You just make sure you stay close to me tonight." I loosened his grasp and headed for the door. "Yeah, right..."

The party was actually banging when we got there. It was a different colored balloons placed strategically around on the tables, a balloon tower at the entrance, cool shapes hanging from the ceiling, a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON" banner, a DJ to the far left, and a buffet full of the finest Korean foods. Of course, being the majority made up of idols, there was a group beforming in the middle of the led lighted dance floor. Currently EXO was performing "The Eve" which actually happened to be one of my favorite dance performances by them. Zico left me to watch with a quick kiss before he headed off to find Namjoon. I watched in awe as I got to see Kai break his back and neck up this close and this personal. I had tried doing that move as graceful as he but had always ended up on the floor from loss of balance of feeling like I was literally trying to break my own back. But he was beautiful. Gazelle like in his talent.

 The audience that was watching the performance, as well as dancing along, burst into applause as they finished their routine, myself included. Kai looked up and locked eyes with me and winked. I guess my stares were a little obvious. But it was all in good fun. Suddenly there are arms around my waist. I jump but smell his cologne. I bought it so I would know. "Seems your enjoying that a little too much." Zico says against my ear. "Hell, if she enjoys your ugly mug stinking up her hair like that then you should consider yourself lucky and leave her be." Namjoon cut into him. "Joonie!" I wrap my arms around his neck. I really do like him. He is such a sweetheart. And he treats me so nice. He doesn't gawk at me like Zico's other friends do. He treats me like I am the lady of his best friend. "Happy Birthday", I say and hand him my gift to him. "Hey I already gave him our gift." Zico interjected. "No, you gave him your gift." I countered.

 Usually I wouldn't give my boyfriends friend a personal gift but I did love Joonie that much. He opened the little black box to find three new charms for his charm bracelet. One was a golden band-aid, for his constant accidents, a plated RR for his underground rapping days and a golden heart (a real heart with valves and tissue, not the symbol) for staying healthy. "Awwww (y/n) I love it. Thank you", and he hugged me again. Zico looked a little jealous but Namjoon quickly dismissed him, carrying me away. "Here let me introduce you to a few people." Then yelling back at Zico "Maybe we will find you a real boyfriend who doesn't get upset over such trivial things as a true friendship." I wrapped my arms around him and laughed at his side. I did look back and blow a kiss at Zico, though. He was so insecure sometimes. It was extremely annoying but I gave him a lot of slack because, hell, I was fine.