Why, Daddy?

I wasn't in a big rush to jump into bed with Yoongi.

(LIES!!)

I mean, I usually made my boyfriends wait a little while before going all the way, anyway. We had to get to know each other, feel one another out before I could even begin to offer up the goodies.

But Yoongi and I had done so much already. We knew we loved each other and the sexual attraction was so real.

Still, I had my reservations (mainly feelings of guilt) about jumping right into the physical aspect of this relationship.

But Yoongi?...

...was a guy.

A guy who in so many, many words, had told me that be found me painstakingly sexually attractive. That his member became uncontrollably hard at even the thought of me and that since I had walked into his life, no other woman on the planet could make him rise to the occasion.

So why has he not tried anything yet?? Maybe he's waiting on me. Maybe I'll have to give him the o.k.

🌺

I pick up the phone and dial Yoongi, feelings of nervousness and exhilaration running through me. He doesn't answer on the first call so I take a wild guess as to where he is. I huff contemplating if I should call back, my plan already set in motion or abort the mission and just go on with my day. But seconds later my phone rings and I answer immediately.

"Hey baby."

Hey, you called? Are you finding everything okay in the house?

"Yes, Wolfie. Everything is fine," I sigh exasperatedly. Then innocently ask, "What cha doing?"

He chuckles lightly.

I'm working, Jagi.

"In the studio?"

Gotta make sure.

Yes.

"By yourself?"

He huffs.

Of course, by myself. Im working... In the studio?! No one would dare interrupt me but you.

I snicker in the line as I pull away to push the video call button. I hear him say “You're facetiming me?,” before he pushes his button to accept the call.

As the video call screen begins to load, I place the phone on the ledge, backing up so he can get the full view.

When his face finally pops up on the screen, I can't quite grasp his many expressions as they flutter across in succession so fast. His tongue traces across his bottom lip as he drinks in the image of me in his shower, water cascading down my hair and back, soapy suds covering and running down my front as I rub his black loofah up from my tummy. I trace it through the valley of my breast up my neck and around, tilting my head down slightly but still looking up at him. I meticulously run the material back down, tracing a sudsy line to my center and throw my head back with a moan that echoes in the shower walls.

He's got the phone propped up now, somewhere on his desk. He's leaning back in his genius chair and I can tell he is trying to keep his cool.

Jagi, Why must you tempt me whenever I am in the studio? I won't get any work done with you.

His hands are out of view but I can tell by the position of his arms and the way the one moves, he is nursing a hard on. Phase one successful.