Daddy Said...

The next day, my alarm went off.

I hit snooze...

It went off again...

I hit snooze again.

The third time it went off, I got up, called my job and said I wasn't coming today, then proceeded to stick my head back under the covers, having not gotten a drop of sleep.

At exactly 9:42, Z texted me.

Z: Morning baby. I've got a surprise for you. Call me on your lunch.

I didn't respond.

At 11:01 Minty texted me.

M: Jagi, I just woke up and can still smell you. It's irritating.

I laughed.

(Y/N): Take a shower.

He texted back immediately.

M: After

I wasn't prepared to know after what so I left him on read.

At 11:33 He texted again:

M: You must have not went to work today.

(Y/N): No, I didn't. Had a lot on my mind.

M: I hope it was mostly me.

(Y/N): Lol. Unfortunately it was, Yoongi.

M: I know.

M: I thought about you too last night. After helping myself to you, I had a whole other problem to take care of.

(Y/N): Did you handle that?

M: Yes, last night and this morning. I refused to shower you away until I had to.

(Y/N): I know, Yoongi. Fuck!

M: You like to say Fuck, Yoongi, a lot.

(Y/N): I do not!

M: Oh, yes you do. When those pretty lips of yours part for any reason, I pay attention.

(Y/N): Oh really?

M: Yes. I know you whimper when you are close to cumming.

M: You open your mouth wide only to close it, maybe biting your bottom lip before you whine like a sad puppy.

M: You like to say "Fuck, Yoongi mostly when you're surprised by something I do or say.

M: I absolutely love that!

M: I could die a happy man if I could see, hear, and feel your body under mine, screaming "Fuck, Yoongi" over and over again even just for a few hours.

(Y/N): Fuck, Yoongi!
(Y/N): Why do you always have to say things to me like that. Haven't I expressed to you how inappropriate that is?

M: Oh, baby. I think we passed inappropriate and how I feel about said inappropriateness after that first night.

(Y/N): Yes it would seem you have to touch me every time you see me.