Daddy's Other Side...

I woke to a heavy knock on the door. Looking up into my man's angelic face brought so many emotions and put me in so many moods, I had to slow my breathing before letting myself shake him awake. He angrily grumbled something indecipherable at me but pulled me back into his chest instinctively, his possessive instincts never faltering.

I took the opportunity to kiss one of the many marks I had made on his chest and tummy, momentarily having a flashback of the night's escapades.

He really knew how to work my body.

I stretched alongside him, feeling the soreness that came and reveling in the feeling of being royally fucked by Min Yoongi. He kept every promise and banked on many more with his performance last night. I was a lucky girl.

Interrupting my thoughts was another knock and this time when I looked up to wake him, he was smiling down at me. How long had he been woke?

“You looked like you were reminiscing. Should I even ask about what?,” he smirked down at me, my whole face becoming hot under his sight.

“Yoongi,” I whine. “Go get the door.”

And as if on cue there is another knock. He smiles and moves to get up and I scoot over off of his chest and arm to let him go. But he surprises me covering my naked body with his, pulling my left thigh up to wrap around his waist. While I'm still getting acquainted with the fact he is now on top of me, he slowly pushes his pelvis down and up into mine.

“Yoongi,” I mewl again as he actually begins a torturous rhythm, his tongue gracing along my jawline.

He replies with a “Hmmm?” as I can't help but to wrap my other leg around him for better friction.

“The d-”

“It's just Joon. He's early,” he cuts me off and leans up to fit himself to my entrance, my hole already clenching at air anticipating his invasion.

But at the mention of Joon’s name, my hands fly to his chest and push.

“Wait!,” I almost choked on a laugh when I saw his face.

“My waiting days are over, Jagiya” and he defiantly moves to being inside me.

“Ugh,” I grunt at the feeling of being connected again. It feels so right, my hips raising up to meet his.

A smirk flashes across his face as he lowers his mouth to whisper in my ear, “This is my pussy now. Neither one of us have to wait ever again.”

My breath catches in my throat and a truly guttural moan follows as his words register and his movements pick up speed. When we hear another knock is when he sits up gripping my hips, slamming into me profusely, trying to knock the bottom out of my pussy. Our moans increase in volume as we both reach for a quick release, not wanting to keep company waiting but so lost in each other, we have no choice.

“Cum for Daddy, baby,” he demands of me and after a few more breath snatching strokes, I do, raking my nails across his bare chest forcing his release along as well. He doesn't stop until he is sated, my body flopping around like a ragdoll beneath him before he collapses partially on top of me, breaths heavy and heart pounding.

Another knock on the door.

“Fuck!,” he mumbles and pulls himself from me and upright onto the bed. He grabs his boxers, putting his legs in before standing to pull them up. He turns to me with a stern look that I wasn't expecting in my euphoric state.

“I know you're coming out because you think Jin is probably here. You'd better have some fucking clothes on.”

I can't help the dumbfounded stare on my face. What does he think? I'm walking around stark naked?