He Can Be Your Man...I'm Daddy

I decided to wipe off any excess moisture as Yoongi finally left me alone in the bathroom. I felt like I was moving at a snail's pace because too many movements, too many gyrations and I was gonna come. I strolled, literally strolled, back into the banquet hall just as the main speaker was passing the mic to the first student speaker, a young lady holding a clarinet like it was glued to her hand. Zico caught me coming in looking concerned as I slowly made my way through to the front table I was seated at. 

Yoongi was already there, a smirk plastered on his face already when he saw me. The guy had put Ben Wa balls in me. I don't know why that would be such a turn on for him. I was only going to be good and wet for my man when we got home, after strengthening my pussy muscles for a night. I didn't understand what this evil grin was. It was his loss compared to me. How can you be happy getting a woman ready for another man? 

I turned my attention to Zico, who had been eyeing me the entire time waiting for some sort of acknowledgement from me. When I was finally situated in my seat, I gave him the biggest smile and two thumbs up. He really did deserve this night. He had spoken to me on many accounts about the days his music teacher would help him with his math work, just so he could stay in the band, or the nights when his mother had to work late, he was allowed to stay in the music department, practicing the piano until she could pick him up. He loved this school and upon hearing the music department would be cut to make way for other developments, he couldn't picture his old music teacher Mr. Woo without a job, without passing on his love and support and knowledge on to the next generations. 

He had donated enough money for them to build a whole other building totally dedicated to the arts. It was finally finished and tomorrow was the opening. Tonight was his commemoration and I couldn't have been more prouder of him. He was definitely getting some tonight.

The young lady played a beautiful melody on her clarinet after her speech. The audience erupted in applause as she finished up. She bowed towards us and then to everyone on the stage before sitting down so the next student could come up. I turned to Namjoon. "That was beautiful. She's gonna be a prodigy." He smiled down at me. "Yes she is. I saw her in Hong Kong at the Cultural Centre. You looks like she's about 15 but she's actually 22." I looked back at her. With her child like features I would have sworn she was a current highschool student. "She looks so young," I said almost in a whisper but not quite low enough that anybody missed it. 

"Were you not listening to her entire speech, (Y/N)?" I blushed "I guess not. I don't really like these things Joonie. You know I'm just here for support." I locked eyes with him and we both giggled some because we were both on the same shit. 

Suddenly, I felt a pull. Electromagnetic, so strong it was almost physical. I looked up into those brown eyes, almost completely across the table from me. If I didn't know any better, I would swear Yoongi was feeling left out. Once I looked at him, 

"Have you ever been to Hong Kong, (Y/N)?" 

I wondered for only a second if he was being funny. Were we talking about the actual city or the sexual version? "No, Yoongi, I have never been to Hong Kong. Why?" I was giving him as much attitude as I could without it being superbly obvious that there was some tension between us. He smirked. God I hated when he smirked. "You should let me take you." 

I wanted to remark that my man could take me but my words caught in my throat. Unfortunately the moan that rose didn't and escaped through my lips as I felt a low vibration in my center. My eyes flew open as the entire table looked in my direction, me looking at them all one by one, seeing the shock in their eyes. Finally landing on Yoongi, I tilted my head at him and yes he was smiling hard. "Excuse me, my stomach is a little hungry. I forgot to eat before we came." I assured everyone but Namjoon and Yoongi.