4

Jake's POV:

I grabbed Eunbi by her wrist and went into a room. We hid behind the door. She was right in front of me.

"Shush", I whispered to her, in case she makes any noises.

I looked into her eyes. And she was doing the same. We did that for a minute straight. We were so close to each other. She was still shaking. I think she got startled. Then I came back to my senses and noticed, that I was still holding her wrist. I didn't let go, since we needed to stay like this, if we don't want to get caught.

After a few minutes, we didn't hear any steps anymore, so I let go of her. We left the room and tried to find a way to leave the school without using the front door, because the guard was awake now.

We found an opened window. She pointed at it and was so excited. We went there. It wasn't that high but it was still very dangerous. I was about to jump but Eunbi stopped me. "Yah, what about me?", she whispered. "You can go out by yourself." I said. She sighed. Was she scared of height? It wasn't that high though, only 2 metres. I was already outside, waiting for her to jump.

"Should I help you?" I asked her. She shook with her head and tried to get out. She was scared. So annoying. I held her by her waist from both sides and carried her down. She froze. "Eunbi?? Are you alive?"

Eunbi's POV:

I was spacing out and I froze. But then I noticed Jake was talking to me "Eunbi?? Are you alive?" "Y-yes, I am.", I stuttered. I mentally cursed myself for stuttering.

When we left school I asked him "What time is it?" He looked at his phone, since I forgot mine at home. "01:25" I nodded. The same time I asked myself something. Should I ask him? "Jake, aren't your parents worried about you?" "Nah, what about you?" I ignored his question and said that I'm tired and gotta go home. "Bye Jake." I turned around, showing him my back and was on my way home "Eunbi, I asked yo- never mind." Tears escaped from my eyes. I missed my parents so so much.

.

I put the blanket over my face and started crying. Mom, dad, don't you miss me too? Can we meet again? I can't hold it anymore. I cried.

.

"Hey, good morning Eunbi!", Sunoo greeted me. I gave him a weak smile and took a seat.

"Is something wrong? What's up with you? Your eyes are so red and puffy and you don't seem happy." He was worried about me. I liked the way he cared about me. "It's nothing." I said. He knew something was wrong, but didn't want to bother me with any questions. I took a glance at Jake, who was looking at me annoyingly. If I'm that annoying, then just stop staring at me, stupid. I thought.

Before our class started, Yeji came in with Lia and Yuna. Ugh, this girl again. What now? She looked at me angrily. What's her problem? She walked towards me and grabbed me by my collar. "Yo, calm down. What did I do this time?" I said to her in a calm way. "Stop flirting with Jake! He isn't your boyfriend!! And that scene yesterday, you told him that you give him money, if he acts along with you, right? He wouldn't do that and you're not his girlfriend!" What the heck? Did I even do something?? Jake, who was watching us was confused but found it funny. "Girl, calm down. He isn't your boyfriend either. And I'm not even flirting. Money for acting along? Did you watch too many kdramas these days?" "YA-" I cut her off by saying "Oops, the first lesson starts in a minute, you better go to your classroom now. Have fun~ bye~" She left the classroom speechless with Yuna and Lia who were just standing there with their mouths closed.

"Good morning, students!", our teacher, Mr. Cha, greeted us with a big smile. Oh no, this again. Everyone was pissed when they saw his smile. Only Sunoo was confused. He tapped my shoulder and we talked in body language. Then I whispered "This smile means, that we have a test or a project soon." I said. Sunoo understood and nodded. "Sooo... you're going to do a project in groups. Every group has 4 members. And I'll choose the groups." The students were so annoyed when they heard the last sentence.

"Group one: Woozi, Joshua, Junkyu and Taehyun

Group two: Yunho, Chaeryeong, Geonu and Nayeon

Group three: Ryujin, Seonghwa, Changbin and Sana

Group four: YangYang, Momo, Jinyoung and Yoshi

Group five: Sanha, Sunghoon, Intak and Moonbin

And lastly, group six: Jay, Eunbi, Sunoo and Jake"

I was happy, that Sunoo was on my team but I hated the fact that Jake and Jay were here too.

____________________________________

Currently changing the Y/Ns into Eunbi because I don't like the "Y/N" it damages my eyes-