14

Warning: mention of violence and stuff (I'll put a warning)

Jake POV:

"Stop!!" I said.

We arrived at their house so we bid goodbye and I went home.

As I arrived, I saw a black van driving away. I heard someone screaming. The door of my house was broken.

Did something happen to Eunbi??

It had to be her in the van screaming. "EUNBI, ARE YOU THERE?? HEY EUNBI! SHIT" That meant she had to be in this van. I think it's that man again. But how did he find out, where I live?

That doesn't matter right now. I ran after the van. It was too fast. Suddenly, it stopped.

After that a boy in my age went towards the van and opened the door. He fought the driver.

I also went towards the van and opened the back door (is that how you call it¿).

There I saw Eunbi.

⚠ starts here ⚠

Her wrists and legs were tied with ropes. And her mouth was covered with tape. A man with a mask and a cap was there too. I fought him until he was on the floor covered with blood. I earned two scars but this wasn't important. and went towards Eunbi.

I untied the ropes and pulled the tape away from her mouth. The ropes left imprints and bruises.

⚠ ends here ⚠

"Eunbi, are you okay?" I asked her worried. She nodded while trembling and crying.

I pulled her into a hug and patted her back to comfort her. "Don't worry, I'm right here. Everything is okay now." Then I said. "Come on, let's go now." I said and she nodded.

When we went out of the van that boy came towards us.

"Hey Eunbi, are you okay?" he said. Huh? Who is he?

She looked at him with a surprised gaze.

"JEONGHAN, since when are you back from the USA?" she said and showed him a big smile.

"How fast she can change. She was kidnapped just a minute ago and now she's full of happiness." I muttered under my breath.

While they were talking I reported the man.

"I just arrived yesterday. How are you?" he said. "I'm fine, what about you?" "Same for me! Did you find a new friend?" he asked her and looked at me with smile.

"Oh him, uhm he is my classmate and.. uhm it's a long story actually." she laughed. I just smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jeonghan." he introduced himself. I just nodded. Tsk, I didn't even ask. "Mhm, Jake" I said.

Then they continued talking on the way to my house.

"Did you find any new friends in the USA?" "Nope, just some people who I talked to for a few minutes, you know. What about you?" "Uhm, actually only Sunoo. I met him at school. He is a nice and sweet person."

I scoffed "Sunoo, funny. As if I didn't save her life two times." Loud enough for them to hear. They looked over to me. Eunbi chuckled and continued to talk. "Yeh he's Jake. I'll tell you the whole story some other time. We need popcorn for this." "Nice! By the way, do you want to come over to my house later, we can spend some time together, since we didn't talk to each other for years." "Yeah sure."

Ugh so annoying. They just can't shut up.

"Jake, I'll go to Jeonghan's house then and I'll also take all my things, since I wanna stay at his house. Thank you for taking care of me." She said. Then she packed all her stuff and left. "Bye, see you at school tomorrow."

Why is he even that important to her? He's not that special. I mean, look at me. Look at my beauty.

.
.
.

Ugh, I hate Mondays.

"Hey Jake" Yeji said with a high-pitched, 'cute' voice, when I walked through the hallway to my classroom. So annoying. I ignored her and went into the classroom.

"Hey bro, wassup?" Jay asked as he saw me. "Nothing special, what about you?" "Same there"

I talked to Sunghoon and Jay during the break.

Wait, isn't that-?

"Good mornings students. You have got a new classmate. Introduce yourself to the class, please." Our teacher said. A boy stood next to him. It was that boy called Jeonghan.

"Hey, I'm Jeonghan and I came back from the USA, where I used to live for about 10 years. I  hope we all get along with each other." He said and smiled.

"Jeonghan, please sit in front of Jake." I raised my hand although he knew me.

*lunch break*

"Hey Jeonghan, Sunoo, wanna eat something together?" Both nodded.

But before they could go, I stood in front of the door to stop them. They looked at me confused. I said nothing.

"Jake, you're in our way. Can't you see that I want to spend some time with my friends. Just leave me alone for a day." She seemed to be annoyed.

"Buy me a choco milk and a sandwich."

"Do it yourself." She said to me before leaving the classroom with her friends.

Uh, I give up.

*5 minutes later*

I was so bored, so I decided to go to the rooftop.

As I went up, I saw a few people and someone that I knew...