6

Eunbi's POV:

What is this? Microsoft update? How do I use this, man? "That's confusing, what the-.", I complained and moved the mouse.

Suddenly, I could feel a hand over mine. It was Jake's. He rested his head on my shoulder and whispered into my ear "That's not how it works." Then he fixed the laptop. I was startled by his action and blushed. Again, I mentally cursed myself and hoped he didn't notice that I turned into a red tomato.

"Got it?", he asked. Silently, I nodded. Jake let go of my hand and sat next to me.

Breathe, Eunbi breathe.

We continued working. He didn't stop staring at me. "U-uhm, could you please stop looking a-at me?", I stuttered while focusing on the screen, because I couldn't face at him. "Why? Do you feel uncomfortable? Or am I pressuring you?" He smirked, still staring at me. "N-no, just because it's annoying, haha.", I awkwardly laughed. I guess I was acting like this because I wasn't used to talking to boys, right? Yeh yeh.

At this moment the door of the office opened. It was Sunoo and behind him Jay. "My parents called me, I have to go now. We can work on it another time.", Sunoo said while putting on his jacket. "Same for me, see you on Monday, bye~", Jay said. We said goodbye and they left.

There were only Jake and I. I ignored his gaze on me and told him to continue working. "I'm tired" he sighed. "We have to work, you can rest later." I answered and continued concentrating on the project.

Jake's POV:

Well, I didn't care and ignored her. I sat on the sofa and watched her working. Why is she working so hard? She shouldn't work for too long without resting. Why do I even care? I snapped out of it.

After 10 minutes I asked her "Are you done?" No answer. "Ayo, are you alive?" I went to the table to see why she wasn't answering.

"She's sleeping. Tsk, I told her to rest." I carried Eunbi to her bedroom and put her on the bed. Then I admired her face for a few minutes without noticing. So I slapped myself and stood up. After that I went to the living room and tidied everything up. When I finished I sent my mum a message.

__________________

Mum <3

Hey mum, I'm gonna stay
at a friend's house. See you
tomorrow. Good night <3

Hey Jake, have fun!
Come home at 14:00 o'clock
tomorrow. We have something
to tell you. See you! Good night!

Okay mum, bye!

__________________

Did I do something? Or did something happen? Never mind, I'll sleep now. I slept on the sofa.

Eunbi's POV:

"How did I- No- don't even think about it. It can't be true. Why would he do it, he wouldn't, right?" I said to myself.

I stood up, did my morning routine and went to the living room. JAKE? WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?? I THOUGHT HE LEFT?? I went closer to him and stared at him. Suddenly he opened his eyes. I was shocked. I turned away and acted like nothing happened. "U-uh Jake. You- what are you doing here?", I said. He stood up and said "It was late, so I stayed here. What time is it?" "11:34" "Shoot, so late already." Jake went to the bathroom. I was in the living room, still thinking how I should ask him about yesterday.

"Jake, you know yesterday. When we worked on the project. Like, w-"

I shook my head.

"This doesn't work. Hey, remember when we worked yesterday. What happe- This sounds stupid. Hey Jake~ could you tell m- Cringe. Ughh nvm."

I turned around and wanted to go the kitchen, when Jake was standing in front of me. I froze. He came closer to me. Did he hear me? "What did you talk about?", he asked me. "I- uhm I was imitating a scene from a movie haha.", I laughed awkwardly. Such a stupid excuse. "Are you sure about that?", he asked and came one step closer. I went one step back. "Y-yea I'm sure haha." He went forwards while I was going backwards.

The wall was behind me.

What do I do now!?

He looked into my eyes and made another step forward. He put his hands on the wall right next to my head, on each side. There were only some centimetres between us. My heart was beating so fast.

He leaned forward to my ear and whispered

"Are you so curious about it?"

He smirked and went to the kitchen. I snapped out of it and followed him since I wanted to make breakfast. Jake drank some water and asked "Could you make some food for me too?" "Do it yourself." I answered without looking at him. He came closer, I could feel it. "Oh~ come on, I'm being nice." he said in a calm way and then went to the living room.