15

⚠ mention of bullying ⚠  (here again I'll put warnings)

Eunbi's POV:

"So you think you can flirt with Jake? YAH, you're not even his type so why are you trying so hard to get him."

Arin said. She came to me and Jeonghan earlier and needed me so I excused myself and left Jeonghan in the hallways. And now I meet my next bully.

"I don't know who you are that you scold me for that. Plus I'm not flirting with him." I said as I was annoyed by her and her other two friends, Irene and Hyeri.

"YAH!!" she shouted as she pulled my hair.

"ARIN STOP, IT'S ENOUGH!" I also started shouting.

⚠ starts here ⚠

She pushed me and I landed on the floor. Then I felt some liquid on my head.

Juice.

Arin then put flour on my head. And I couldn't do anything, since Hyeri and Irene held me and I couldn't move.

"Arin, it's enough." I said. I just wanted to go.

⚠ ends here ⚠

Jake POV:

As I went up, I saw a few people and someone that I knew...

Wait isn't tha-?  I thought, but I got cut off as someone walked past me and ran towards Eunbi and the other three girls.

"Eunbi, are you alright?" Jeonghan said as he helped her up. He gave these 3 girls a death glare and walked with Eunbi in my direction.

But they only walked past me and went. "I'll help you get all of this away. Come on, let's go." I heard Jeonghan saying.

Damn I FREAKIN' HATE THIS BOY. I WANTED TO HELP EUNBI BUT HE ALWAYS HAS TO BE THE HERO.

Whatever.

After school I wanted to talk to Eunbi. I went to her locker, but there I saw Jeonghan next to her.

Him again.

Never mind.

I turned around and left the school building.

Eunbi's POV:

"Thank you for helping me." I said to my childhood friend, Jeonghan. I haven't met him for years, since he moved to  the USA, because his parents needed something done. He was always there for me, even at my worst. And when my parents left, he tried everything to make me happy. I'm so thankful to have him in my life.

"Anything for my best friend." he said and gave me a sweet smile. We were at his house and I was all clean again.

Suddenly, I heard a sound from my phone. I checked it. Jake sent me a message.

____________________

You can go to your house. The cameras are gone. If you find something strange in your house or if you receive another message from this man, then tell me.

Thanks, Jake!

____________________

Jeonghan could you help me get my things to my house. "Sure."

As we walked to my house with my luggage I thought about something.

"Jeonghan, that day. Remember when this thing happened. With the van. How did you even know that I was there."

"Well, I was walking on the other street side, I went to my house, but then I heard someone screaming and I saw a girl and these man and you know what happened. So I wanted to help that girl, but I didn't know it was you. Then I saw that mole on that girl's nose and the way she acted. It reminded me of you." he said.

"Ahh, now I understand. I was wondering." I answered.

"Plus your voice didn't change at all." he said to me. We started laughing.

.
.

We arrived at my house. Huh? What is Jake doing here?

Jake POV:

I waited for Eunbi in front of her house, since I thought she might come back to her house. I wanted to help her with her things. To carry them in.

There I saw her...

With that boy again.

Jeonghan.

What a waste of time. Damn, what should I say? They came towards me.

"Hey Jake, what are you doing here?" she spoke up as she saw me.

"Uhm, I just wanted to check if there are any cameras outside of the house." Ugh, such a nice excuse. Then I acted like I'm looking around to see if there are cameras.

What's that? I-

I couldn't believe, that there actually was a camera. How didn't I notice it last time.

" H-hey there's a camera." I said as I walked towards it. I was about to destroy it with my hand. Of course, it wasn't that easy.

This man. I'd like to kill him.

Get out you freakin' camera.

"Hey hey hey Jake, stop that!! Every house in this neighborhood has got that camera outside of the house. It's from the police. To be safe."

Oh. I stopped pulling the camera and stood in front of Eunbi without saying a thing.

"Uhh, I gotta go. My friend called me. Bye-" I said in embarrassment as I walked away as fast as I can.