Chapter 1: Getting ready🥴😩

On a fine Saturday morning, Dedusmuln and Wayne were having a lovely sleep. Wayne ended up waking up first, awaiting the day in a queen way. Wayne wanted to wake up his honey so he did a sly kiss on Dedus's necky wecky ☺️☺️. Dedusmuln ended up waking up, blushing, with a smile on his face.

"Hi Honey!" Wayne said in a chill like happy tone as he smiled at a happi Dedus. "Hello <3" Dedusmuln said back. "Did ya know that I planned the both of us to go to Starbucks??" Wayne said as he cuddled Dedus so he can calm down on what he said. "WE GOIN TO STARBUCKS :DDDD" Dedus said in a childish enthusiastic tone. "YASS QUEEN!!!!!" Wayne said. Dedus got out of bed and ended up happily doing a tiktok dance with Wayne in pure happiness. "So yeah, let's get ready!" Wayne said. They both took a bath and they were now ✨C L E A N✨ and dressed up. They both wore their ordinary occasional outfits plus sided with friendship bracelets, and scrunchies (Plot twist I forgot to mention, they are both are kinda Vsco Queens!!!). They went downstairs to the living room where Wayne's cat was, just a chilling bestie. Wayne and Dedus epicly gave Wayne's cat some pets of approval before they left. Wayne and Dedus slipped on their Vans and epic shades and left the house, walking to Starbucks in a queen honoring way.