Chapter 4: Waiting for the order 😴😀📱

Wayne and Dedus were both bored as heck during the process of trying to wait for their order to be done. For my guesses of why it long is trying to put the whole thing in the hydroflask. Wayne was kinda more patient than Dedus because Dedus mostly moped around and playing with a patient Wayne's arms, just moving them around like crazy, as Wayne putted a simple yet adorable blank stare. Wayne wasn't really annoyed with it at all but had to deal with the fact that his mate was bored as frick. Later, an idea popped in Wayne's head and began to take out his phone.

Dedus was curious on what Wayne was planning to do during this time. Wayne ended up clicking My Talking Angela 2 for random measures. (don't ask why I added that part I'm outta ideas.) Dedus could hear the sound of Angela waking up in a concerned way and he immediately became happi with joy. Dedus stood next to the enjoyed Wayne as he clicks on the music studio since it kinda gave him the band vibes lol. Wayne and Dedus were now just vibing to Angela playing a epic guitar and it just sounded like a beat and such. The Starbucks kinda thought it was weird, but they dealt with their sanity.

Moments later, Dedus and Wayne decided to play a few games with eachother as if they were young children in a 3rd grade classroom. The game they played with each-other was "Lemonade, Crunchy Ice" but they had to name random things of a topic instead.