Chapter 2: Heading there like a girlboss🥴😩🥳

As soon as they both left the door, Dedus and Wayne walked along the sand to Starbucks in a girlboss way. (this is where it gets random and stupid.) Wayne felt a vibrate in his left pocket and reached for his phone. His lock screen is shown with Wayne and Dedus's epic selfie from a few months ago which looked quite aesthetic. He swiped to unlock his phone and he clicked on his Snapchat that had 1 notifications.

It is shown that Somsnosa sent him a snap lmfao. It was a picture of  her and Pongorma t posing on top of his house as the text said "Ayo Bestie, we raiding yo house 😎😎" Wayne didn't feel much concern about it since in the old times before dem gen z days, him and his besties will follow him around in his house lol.

"Hey Dedus, look at the snap that Somsnosa sent me." Wayne said as he showed his epic phone at a curious Dedus. "Bruv, what the heck do the fams want?" Dedus said in a a bit of a disappointed tone. Wayne didn't positively know but he was kinda getting worried about them breaking into his house to steal his cat. Wayne kinda didn't want to think about that, because maybe Somsnosa and Pongorma can't get into his house because I guess they cant go in without being near him and such.

Dedus began to hold Wayne's hand, due to how loving he felt amongst his boyfren. Wayne began to realized that and he did a chill, but loving smile back at Dedus and began to blush cutely in darling delight. Dedus also began to rest his head on Wayne's shoulder in a cute honoring way which made Wayne blush more from his honey's delight upon him. This putted Wayne in quite a loving self esteem, knowing that someone cares about him dearly like his dear besties, but closely.