Chapter 3: Starbucks order😩☕️🥶

After after a few miles walking and a tiny bit of chatting, They finally arrived at their destination ✨S T A R B U C K S✨ Wayne and Dedus ended up walking in the Starbucks like the epic girl-bosses they were, wearing their swaggy epic aesthetic shades. Wayne and Dedus ended up walking up at the counter where the cashier was.

"Hey queen." Wayne greeted the fellow cashier as they looked aggressively confused. "Um, what would you like to order?" The flustered cashier said as he looked at the tall sideways headed crescent moon with a lot of scrunchies on his horns with his lettuce boyfriend. "I would like a latte and my lover here would like a mocha."
Wayne said with a bit of chill sass.
"Alrighty then, coming right up." The flustered yet now enthusiastic cashier said. Before they could go, Wayne and Dedus epicly putted their hydroflasks on the counter with pure dominance. Their hydroflasks were shown to be decorated with a bunch of stickers that the cashier couldn't believe their eyes from.

"Put it in there chile" Wayne said as he scooted his hydroflask a inch closer to casher to grab. "Just to save the Wayne larvae here from the 😿P L A S T I C😿" Dedus said, whispering with a bit of sass to the cashier who was apparently named Pelsine. The cashier looked rather confused at the two whose arms were crossed and hands on their hips. They slowly picked up their hydroflasks and turned their back away slowly, heading to the kitchen (idk I've never been to Starbucks to know what most of the baddies do)

Wayne and Dedus began to wait, standing and much boredom during their time, not knowing on what much to do, which brings you the reader to the next chapter of this confusing Wattpad fanfic au story.