This Isnt a Game

Hey all you bitches I'm back. Sorry I'm just busy lately. Ik ik no excuses anyways here it is little whores.
_____________________________

Jacks POV

I woke up to realize that I wasn't in the chair anymore, but chained to a wall.

"Ahh your up...I've been waiting." James said smiling and getting out of a chair and walking towards me.

"Please," I begged "stop." I said quietly.

He got close to my face and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. I winced at his touch.

"You are so cute all chained up and whimpering." James replied leaning his head down and kissing my neck.

"Mmm you smell so good." He said grabbing my neck closer to his mouth.

"Please stop I'll give you whatever you want just let me go." I begged starting to tear up.

"Awww but you see I can't do that because your the one that I want baby." He said smirking.

"I'll never be yours." I whispered quietly.

"I'm sorry what was that?" He asked rubbing his teeth on my neck.

"I WILL NEVER BE YOURS!!!!!" I screamed rattling the chains and shaking and kicking his legs.

I shook my head until it collided with him causing his mouth to bleed.

"You little shit!" He yelled slapping me. "Just you fucking wait you little bitch after phoenix finds you I'm going to chain him up too. Then I'm gonna rape you right in front of him then kill him in front of you. The last thing you'll see is your boyfriend dying."he said smiling with blood on his teeth.

He then put a circle of a leafy brown substance onto the floor.
" you need to get dressed we will have company soon. " he smiled coming over to me and unlocking one of my chains.

"Your letting me go....?" I asked hopeful.

"Are you stupid? You just need to get dressed." He said unlocking the other chain and throwing me into the brown circle.

"Don't even try to get out its witch hazel. You can't get out or cast so have fun he said throwing me some clothes.

" I'll leave you to it." He said shutting the weird door of the weird room I was in.

There I was alone to get dressed...

Phoenixs pov

"Faster!!!!" I screamed as Sarah drove.

"I'm already driving over the speed limit." She said calmly.

I bared my fangs to be meeted with pain as she put ur hand up.

"Ow fuck sorry." I said grabbing my head.

"Don't fuck with me when were on a mission." She said speeding up.

"Are we almost there?"I asked gripping the seat.

" Yea." Sarah replied driving.

"Good." I nodded as she pulled into a parking spot near a beach.

We got out and ran over near the water to a big rock.

"It says he's right here...but I don't see anything." Sarah said looking at me disappointed "maybe the spell didn't work."

"No....he has to be here...he has to be!' I screamed punching the rock causing a hard rock door open..

" what the..." I started before walking in.

It was dark yet was lit by candles.

Sarah walked in and the door closed by itself.

"HELLO!!!" I YELLED "JACK"

No respond I tried again before hearing a voice with no one to be seen...then I recognized his voice.

"JAMES WHERE ARE YOU?" I SCREAMED with a harsh tone.

"I'm all around you." I heard him say with a laugh.

"YOU CANT DO THIS..IT ISNT A GAME." I screamed looking for him.

"Actually it is and its your turn...lights out"

With that all the candles blew out and everything went pitch black.

______________________________

Yay all don't..I thought it was a good chapter. Did y'all? Tell me. Bye you whores.