Back At Home

Omg guys this is the final chapter of "I don't bite..much" and I'm so excited. This has actually been quit hard for me to write but I have and I torture myself all for your guys' pleasure. Anyways after this I will work on revising my other story and perhaps this one depending on how I feel about it. Anyways I hope you have enjoyed and this is the last chapter.
__________________________

I moaned.

"Mmm baby that is sooo good." I moaned loud at phoniex.

"Fuck yea." He groaned back.

"I've never had a cookie this big before." I said as I bit down into a giant cookie phoniex bought me at the fair we were at.

He laughed and looked at me "yea its pretty big," he said nudging me.

"Are you ready to go? We've had a long night." He asked as he wrapped his arm around my chest.

It had been a month since James was killed and my life couldn't be better. I had a boyfriend who I loved and a best friend it couldn't get better.

We left the fair and went to my house where we were all alone. We undressed and got into my bed to sleep when he started rubbing my arms.

I giggled.
"What?" I asked turning my head to look back at him.

"Nothing I just want you." He replied kissing my shoulder.

I moaned gently ad he took off my pj's and underwear and started rubbing my ass. He gabbed it with force and softly rubbed it taking off his shorts and underwear with his other hand.

I moaned louder for him. He gripped my arms and slowly pushed his now throbbing cock into me. I moaned loud feeling every inch slip inside of me. I could feel how warm he was and he started thrusting.

I held the bed as he started going faster and faster. He started pounding me hard. My ass burned of pain and pleasure. He then flipped my on my back and pounded me into the bed grunting as I moaned. I could feel his hard cock swell and he released firing load after load into me.

"I LOVE YOU" I YELLED as he finished falling on me.

"I love you too." He whispered as he kissed my ear.

"Ahhh home sweet home." I sighed rubbing his fingers.

He nodded and kissed my shoulder and rubbed his fangs on my neck.

I giggled.

"Why phoniex are you trying to bite me?" I laughed.

He giggled.
"No I don't bite....much."
___________________________

DONE YAY BYEEE LOL SEE YOU NEXT TIME. DONT WORRY IM ALREADY WORKING ON A STORY.