Wicca

OK guys I'm back. School sucks haha just had to say that. OK so in this chapter there will be Wicca yay lol but for you wiccans and pagans (yes I know there not the same) anyways this is not real Wicca this will have some not possible stuff as the story goes so font be offended please.

Also I will be posting a spell from a TV show or movie. Whoever gets it correct first will get a shout out and chapter to them and something else.

Spell hint its from a movie

"This is to touch

This is to be

Shape and form it for all to see

By the power of three times three

As I will it so shall it be"

And here's the chapter

_____________________________________

I woke up to an empty bed. I wonder where phoenix is. I got up and walked downstairs to find him sitting in the kitchen, reading a book.

I coughed causing him to look up.

"Morning." He said smiling and setting down his book after marking the place he was at.

"Where is everyone?" I asked rubbing my eyes and getting some coffee that my mom must have made.

"At work." He replied sipping on a water bottle. "Your mom said one more day of home should be fine." He replied looking at me.

"Oh.." Is all I said before sitting next to him and kissing his cheek.

"Why are you up so early. Oh my gosh do you not sleep like Edward.?" I asked giggling.

"Babe you watch way to many movies. I sleep just I tend to wake early for no reason" he told me laughing.

"So I thought about Wicca...do you think your friend could help me?" I asked laying my head on his shoulder.

"Sure she can. I was gonna mention that since I'm going to run errands with my uncle today." He replied putting his head on mine.

"Awww your not gonna be here?" I asked pouting.

"Nope sorry but you'll have fun with Sarah." He told me getting up and pitting shoes on.

"In fact she should be here any moment."

He replied.

As if on que the doorbell rang and he opened it.

I ran and got dressed as they talked then ran back downstairs.

"Bye baby I love you and have fun." Phoenix said smiling.

"Love you too." I replied as he closed the door.

"Hi I'm Sarah." The girl said shaking my hand.

"I'm jack." I replied starring at her.

She had short brown hair and was pretty white and was about 5'2 with glowing green eyes.

"So your a witch?" I asked sitting down and patting for her to sit next to me.

She sat down and nodded.

"Yep and pretty good at it." She said cockily.

"Oh yea prove it." I said wanting her to put her money where her mouth is.

She waved her hand causing a bird to appear theough thin air.

"Wow...most magicians can do that." I replied laughing.

Then her eyes went dark and the bird turned to stone hitting the floor and shattering.

"Okay I believe you..." I said backing up, scared to think of what was to come.

Her eyes went back to normal and she sat down.

"Hehehe" she laughed cynically.

I just nodded gulping on my fear.

"Okay so you ready?"

"Sure..." i replied not knowing what was to come

_______________________________________

Ooooooo cliffhanger. Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to give you guys something so there it is. Vote comment the answer to the spell and yea byeee