New Boy In Town

"Wow he's perfect" I said smiling at jenny my bestest friend in the whole world.

"I know right Stephan is one hot piece of ass." She said grabbing a hand full of popcorn.

"I love watching vampire diaries on Netflix." I said munching on popcorn.

"Yes because of the hot guys." Jenny said laughing.

"Damn straight!" I exclaimed.

"Unlike you." She replied laughing.

Damn I couldn't catch a break. Her and her gay jokes just kept on coming. I hope she becomes a lesbo so that I can make gay jokes to her.

Hi I'm jack I'm 15 and just started my 10th grade year. I'm pretty average. Black hair, blue eyes, and I'm about 5 foot 6 inches. Also I'm gay which if you ask me is pretty cool.
I live with my mom and dad. I'm sadly an only child but jenny is like my sister I've known that bitch since diapers. But now we've grown up and are still the best hoes you could meet.

"So you ready for school tomorrow?" Jenny asked poking my side.

"Hell to the fuck no!" I said throwing popcorn at her. We just laughed and finished the episode of the vampire diaries.

She then got up and stretched.

"I'm gonna head home. I'll see you tomorrow bae." She hugged me and left.

I sat downstairs when my mom came in and I instantly attacked her because she had food and I needed food haha.

"Hello to you too." She said putting down the groceries she bought.

"Hey." I replied with a mouth full of crackers.

"Ugh jack please don't talk with your mouth full." She said sighing.

"Sorry." I answered kissing her cheek with crumbs on my lips.

She wiped it off and laughed as she put a pot on the stove.

"What's for dinner?" I asked looking through some of her grocery bags.

"Will you go away? And I'm making steak and mashed potatoes." She replied unwrapping a package of steak.

"Alright alright gosh." I told her leaving to watch TV in the living room.

"Hello." I heard my dads voice say walking into the house.

My dad was a manager for a big hotel corporation so money was pretty good.

He was a really good dad I must say. He accepted me almost instantly when I told him how I liked guys and I really looked up to him. So was my mom though she was a little harder to work up to accepting me but she did. She works for the newspaper as like budgeting so she was basically an accountant without being an accountant.

"Hey dad." I said to him while giving him a knuckle bump.

He walked to my mom and kissed her. I laid there till my mom said dinner was ready. I got up and went to the table and sat and ate as we talked about our day. Usally we wouldn't eat at the table cause my dad would be late, but it was nice when we could sit down as a family.

"Thanks mom dinner was great." I told her putting my dish in the sink.

"Oh you're welcome sweetheart." She replied smiling.

"If you excuse me I'm gonna go to bed." I told them running upstairs.

My parents yelled night and I laid in my bed and watched Netflix. I don't know why but I was just so tired. I really didn't want to sleep though cause I didn't want to go to school the next day. I was thinking when I was suddenly awoken.

"Sweety get up its 6." I heard my mom say. I wasn't even aware I had fallin asleep.

I groaned as I got up. I took a shower and got ready as my mom tapped her foot.

"Come on sweety we are gonna be late." My mom yelled from the living room.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my bag and went out to her as we left. We drove to the school after getting a Starbucks because I need my daily dose of white girl. I got out and stayed in the parking lot and waited as Jenny's mom dropped her off.

"Heyyy babe." Jenny said as she hugged me with a Starbucks. Ahhhhh great minds really do think alike. I hugged her and we stayed in the parking lot until a really nice car pulled into the parking lot.

I looked at jenny who was staring at me. Soon I saw the door of the gorgeous car open and out walked a gorgeous guy. He was so hot. Black hair and was wearing leather. So hot.

"Who's that..?" I said looking at jenny.

"I have no fucking clue..he must be new." She said grabbing my arm.

"The new boy is hot." I said smiling.