This Is Useless

Hey guys I'm really glad for the views I have and I wish you guys would comment and really get into the story but besides that yea I think were good so here it is.

________________________________________

"Come on one more time." Sarah said smiling with hope.

"Why its hopeless. I can't fucking make the page turn." I said hitting the table in frustrating.

"Yes you can!" She said smiling and rubbing my shoulder.

"Ugh." I groaned and starred at the page.

I focused till my mind hurt when all the sudden one page turned.

"Good job!' She said smiling when opening the door.

" why did..?" I started till I saw phoenix at the door with his fist looking as though he was about to knock.

"Oh I'm physic." She said looking at me still smiling.

Phoenix walked in and hugged me them kissed me on the cheek.

"Well that's my cue." Sarah said walking out the door leaving it open.

"HEY SARAH.." I called to tell her to close the door when it closed by itself.

"No fair I wanna do that.." I complained frowning.

"Awww your so cute pouty." Phoenix said laughing and playing with my cheeks.

"You're so weird." I said starting to smile and kissing him.

He kissed me back hard and I moaned as he nipped my lip with his fang.

"Mmmm babe I'm hungry." Phoenix said licking my lip.

"But aren't you worried about losing control? You usually are." I replied rubbing his back.

"Mmmm I'll be good." He said moving to my neck and kissing it.

"B-b-but." I started till he put his fangs to my neck.

He put his finger on my mouth to shush me when I felt his sharp fangs pierce my neck.

I whimpered as he sunk deeper and started begging more.

He soon started drinking and I got dizzy feeling the blood being lost from my body. I didn't care though cause soon I started feeling warm and fuzy and pushed his head deeper.

I was disappointed when he pulled back.

"Mmmm baby don't do that I'll get crazy." He said looking at me with blood on his lip.

I carefully leaned up and licked it off his lip.

"Babe that was so hot." He said smiling and kissing me.

"Haha thanks." I said laughing and sitting on the couch.

He sat down and layed in my arms. After a couple of minutes I smiled at the sound of his slow deep breathes followed by little snores...he was so cute asleep. How did I find such an amazing boyfriend.

My boyfriend is a vampire....he could end my life at any moment. He could tear me apart while I'm sleeping. He feeds off me and I like it. I love him though. He's warm and I feel so safe.

I yawned after my thoughts and quickly joined my boyfriend in a nice sleep.

________________________________________

Hey guys short chapter ik they will get longer just I've been busy. There will be more of their thoughts as the story goes on and yea I'll update soon till then byeeee