Volume 1 Chapter 3: World of the Living

(Two Months Later)

Takato P.o.V:

???: *V.O* "Call my name..."

I am seen looking at the night sky thru my window... As I pondered about the dream that kept appearing.. It had come on and off for 2 whole months... But honestly I've gotten used to it..  As least I have a better understanding of what he is... thanks to school

It appears that this creature is my Zanpakuto(Soul Cutter) or more accurately the living spirit of my Zanpakuto.. Currently right now I am going thru the process of learning it's name to unlock Shikai (Initial Release)

But if that was the case... then howcome I still can't learn hear his name.... What am I doing wrong? I honestly feel like.. I'm letting him down.. for not being able to learn his name.. I let out a sigh..

"Damn it"

Anyways I should get some sleep tomorrow is a field trip to the: World of the living... I wonder what it's going to be like... I slowly begin to drift to sleep...

(TimeSkip) 

I am currently walking towards the class, where I see Hinamori already talking with Renji and Izuru. I couldn't help but smile when I see them.. ever since the first day of school they had always relied on me a lot. Asking me on advice on Kido, Zanjutsu and heck even asking to hang out... Honestly we've become really great friends. Oh and Rukia is also on this list of great friends.. though she's in one of the lower classes she always asking me.... a lot.. Although her drawing skills are pretty bad I'm not going to lie..

Hinamori: *looks over to see me approaching them* "Oh Good Morning Takato-kun!" *Renji and Izuru looks over to me*

"Hey guys...." *stretches my back out* "So ready for the field trip today?"

Renji: *fist bumps the air* "Hell yeah I am! Finally we get to see what the World of the living is like!"

Izuru: "*nods in agreement* "Of course!" 

Hinamori: *smiles* "Yes, this is going to be exciting!" *realizes* "Hey maybe we should pack some lunch for the trip!"

Izuru: "Lunch?!" *eyes widen as she said that facepalming* "Agh I forgot to make lunch!!"

Renji: "Crap! I forgot too!"

I smirk: "I thought you 3 might have forgotten!" *I then hold up a stack of 4 already prepared lunch bentos* "So, I made some extra lunches if anyone forgot!"

Renji: *just as amazed as Izuru, and Hinamori* "Wait seriously?"  *I nodded which causes them to look at each other before taking and bento each and bowing out of gratititude*

Renji, Izuru, and Momo: *grateful tone* "Thank you so much Takato-san!" *thinking* 'So reliable!"

I couldn't hep but smile: "No Problem!"

(Timeskip again)

Later that day me, Izuru and Renji were all with together with the other boys in our class. But as I was chatting with Izuru, I notice Rukia looking out of the window daydreaming.. and Renji, who was walking up to her before kicking his friend butt causing her to let out a scream.

Rukia: *looks towards Renji angry while covering her butt*  "What was that for, Renji?!"

Renji:  *nonchalant tone* "What're you day dreaming about? Six months, and you still haven't adjusted to school, yet?"