Volume 1: Chapter 6: Early Graduation

Hinamori P.o.V:

(A day Later)

Me, Renji-kun, and Izuru-kun and Rukia-chan: *mix feeling tone* "WHA-?! Early Graduation?!" It has been a day since Takato-kun had waken up... we were all eating together for lunch at his place and having a good time when...  Takato just brought it up... Needless to say well, I didn't know what to say... On one hand I was happy for him, he deserves it for what he did... But on the other hand.... It means... he'll be leaving us...

Takato: *groans* "Yeah... I'm torn... I really like it here...and Honestly.. I think it's too early for me.... too graduate."

Rukia: *happy tone* "Are you kidding me?! This is great news! You deserve it! And it means that e have to catch up to your level!" *Takato lets out a sigh of misery before taking a bite out of a tempura shrimp*

Renji: "Speaking of... news....." *Renji is seen pressing both his fist on the side of his head and twisting causing Takato to let out a sound of distress* "You could have also told us that you were the Son of Lieutenant! Seriously man! You could at least let us know about that!" 

Izuru: *holds his hand out to stop* "Renji! He's still recovering!" 

BAM! 

POW!

Renji and Izuru are seen on the ground knocked out on the ground with a trail of blood coming out of their skull All the while Takato is distance with a bloody fist and the flaming blue eyes.

Takato: "I may be recovering but I can still kick both your asses... with my bare fist..."  A Chibi Hinamori is seen frightened by Takato's much more stricter side of himself and Chibi Rukia is merely sliding more and more back*

The scene cuts to Takato plops his head on table before letting out a sigh: "I didn't want you thinking that I was just some.... over the top arrogant spoiled brat.. you know? So.. I never told you all about my Mom being the Lieutenant of Company 3."

"Are you kidding me?! It's something you should proud of! Besides even if so what if your the son of Lieutenant! You're amazing already..." Takato just stared at me...... Wait Oh GOD WHAT AM I SAYING?!: "Amazing Soul Reaper! Yes! W-with your skills and talent! Y-yeah that's it!"

Takato: *awkward tone*"Uh thanks... Hinamori..." *lets out a sigh* "Well I don't know what Company am I going to be put in, But hopefully I can fit in well with them.." *gets up and begins to stretch* "Welp.. since you all are here" *walks over to his closet and tosses out 4 Wooden Sword* "Lets get to Training!"

Izuru: "Wah! But shouldn't you be-"

Takato: "Oh Please?"*walks over and holds up his own Wooden Sword* "I may graduating Early that doesn't mean I'm breaking my word to help you all practice!" *smiles* "Come on I'll clean up everything later! We're wasting broad Daylight here!"

We couldn't help but smile from amazement, before we got up and picked up our own wooden sword, before heading outside to practice. Heh... Even after all that and he still wants to help us train! Heh I guess we should expect it from good Reliable Takato-kun. He truly is one of a kind!

3rd P.o.V

(Timeskip a week later)

Takato is seen walking out of the house with his sheathed Zanpankuto on his back, as he was getting dressed for his first day to meet his new company. As he walks over to the front, he sees his mother waiting for him with a packed lunch.

Isane: *smiles* "Well this is it.." *walks over to Takato and before putting down the lunch bag down and helps him straighten out his Shihakushō * "Your first day! Now I want you on you best behavior, okay?" 

(A/N: Shihakushō (死覇装, Garment of Dead Souls): The black kimono worn by Shinigami. It is customary to wear a white undergarment underneath)

Takato: *chuckles* "I know mom.." *Isane smiles before brushes his bang a bit before kissing him on his forehead* 

Isane: "I'm so proud of you... Takato!" *smiles which causes Takato to smile*, before handing him his lunch, which he happily takes* "Now do you remember where which Division you are heading to?"

Takato: "13th Division if I recall!" *smiles a bit thinking* 'Oh thank god! I was place under Big Brother Kaien and Captain Ukitake! I was worried I was going to put into  Byakuya's Division.... or worse... Captain Kurotsuchi's division..." *Shivers of the sheer sight of Captain Kurotsuchi* "Ugh..." *slides the door open and runs out of the house* "I'm off Mom! See you when I get home!" *He waves over to his mother, who waves back before running off* 'My first day as an official Shinigami begins!'