Dawn

Y/N's P.O.V

It felt like ages since I'd felt like this, calm...happy.

cared for.

His soft blond hair felt familiar against my skin, I sighed contently, Jasper smiles and opened his eyes to look at me, his eyes had faded to a duller red since we'd begun to curb his...diet. His eyes bored into mine, he cupped my face in his hands, he was still for a moment just gazing before he leaned forward and softly pressed his lips to mine, a chill ran through me I smiled and pushed him away, playfully rolling my eyes. "You're trying to fluster me arent you?"

he just shrugs with a smirk "perhaps-" I shove my hand to his chest playfully, Jasper laughs openly, a deeply happy sound that made my every nerve sing, "It's funny, you aren't one to get flustered easily ma'am." he says winking, I slim my eyes but can't keep the smile from my face. He grins at my expression, his fangs glinting in the light, I had missed him so much and moments like this....well they made me love him even more.

I smiled softly at the thought. We had forever with one another, eternity. Jasper suddenly wrapped his arms around me and placed his head on my shoulder. It took me but a moment to wrap my arms around him and pull him closer to me. He let out a content hum, my lips twitched into a small smile, I began to trace shapes on his back.

The room was silent, the air was still and content, I could have stayed like this forever, wrapped up in him, just holding him keeping him safe, him keeping me sane. I closed my eyes and let fantasies of our life pass me by.

Jaspers P.O.V

What have you done? Why am I still here? With her? Putting her in danger.... Leaving isn't an option...but neither is failing.

Hey- I know this is short but Im really struggling with the will to write this book right now not gonna lie but I will let you guys know that this is part 1 of 2 of the end chapters.

Yea that's right I'm bringing my creation to an end. I am incredibly grateful for all my readers which is why I'm finishing this.

I hope you guys enjoy this short chapter and hopefully I'll have the last part up....soon-ish.

Author out-

(Word count: 397)