Small talk

Heya beauties please remember to vote and follow please! ^v^

A moment after I rushed out of the lunchroom I heard light footsteps behind me, to avoid talking to another person I ducked into the bathroom. Frantically, I pulled my phone out and called Maria. please pick up Maria, please  I started pacing and biting my nails like I did when I was nervous. "Hello?" said Maria's slightly alarmed voice "I can't do this Maria!" I half shouted in a strangled voice "Do what Mi hija?" she asked more alarm leaking into her voice "This! School! People!"  I brought my voice down to a whispered shout. Maria sighed "Y/n." her voice held a maternal warmth "You can do this. I know you can." she said in a calming voice, I took a few deep, shaky breaths "How?" I asked in a whisper "How do you know?" It was silent on the other end for a moment before she said "because Mi hija, you are strong, so strong and I know you can do this." her confidence in me was calming, "I can do this." I said quietly "Maria chuckled softly, "Yes, you can do this." I hung up, took a few deep breaths. I know I didn't need them but they helped calm me. After I felt I could deal with people without breaking down again I turn towards the door.

Jasper's P.O.V

I sat with my siblings for only a moment before I got up and walked out after the strange H/l H/c girl. I followed her quietly mainly following her dreadfully familiar scent, as she rushed through the halls. Just before I caught up with her she quickly went into the girls' bathroom I could follow her...   I shook the thought from my head and started to walk back towards the lunchroom I should probably go- "I can't do this Maria!" I stopped dead where I stood, Maria. I listened to the girl's frantic speech "This! School! People! "  now usually, I'm not one to eavesdrop but something about this girl was...different. I strained my ears to try and hear the other person's voice but couldn't. I felt my un-beating heart quiver for the girl when she took a few shaky breaths shes scared. I thought maybe I could...  I tried to reach out and calm her but realized that... I felt nothing coming from her. After a moment I heard her whisper "I can do this." I felt a small spike of panic When I heard her turn towards the door.

Y/N P.O.V 

I walked quickly out the door only to plow right into the handsome solo blond that I'd seen with the large coven of golden-eyed vampires." Oh my- I'm sorr- " I stopped when I realized that his hand was on the small of my back and our faces were within very close proximity, I pushed him away with a sneer "Get off me!", I was never one for closes contact or contact period. The strange blond Took a step closer to me and offered his hand "My apologies Ma'am. Let me help you." I looked up at him, his strange golden eyes, the medium-length blond hair, the slight smiles that graced his lips. Hesitantly I took his hand, he easily pulled me up, I quietly thanked him, though he seemed nice, he still made me feel uneasy. I turned to walk away when I felt a hand grasp my arm "Wait."He said in a soft voice,I turned and glared at him "Get.Your.hand.off. of. me." my voice was dripping acid. Quickly he let me go, holding his hands up in surrender. "I'm sorry ma'am." he said in his thick southern accent, This man put me on edge." my name is Y/n, not ma'am " Nodding he stuck his hand out and said "My name is Jasper, Miss Y/n, Jasper Hale" I disregarded his hand, turned around, and walked away. Hale?

Rule #1 of working for Maria

Never, never become attached to anyone.

And terrifyingly enough, this man, Jasper, intrigued me. 

I hope you all like this! Have an AWESOME day!

~Author out.~