Lost

Firstly I'd like to say-

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 3.4K READS! 

LIKE YOU GUYS ARE A_W_E_S_O_M_E!!!! 

An Author couldn't ask for better readers! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JASPERS P.O.V

I walked into the living making a beeline for Y/n, she was talking to Alice. An ache filled my chest, I don't want to leave but I won't push her away for that...that human. Y/n name looked up at me, eyes wide, she could tell something was wrong. "Jasper-" I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me, "We have to go, love. Apparently, were aren't welcomed here." I made sure that Carlisle could hear me.

Y/n name pulled her hand out of mine "Wait, Jasper. What are you talking about?" Alice was looking at me with concern, "Jasper, You're always welcome here...This is your home just as much as it is ours." I shook my head and looked at my adopted sister sadly "No, apparently it's not. Carlisle thinks that Y/n is too great of a risk to....Bella" I spit her name out, She comes here uninvited, clinging to my brother like a leech and he just lets her. Y/n looks at me with shock clear in her eyes "Jasper Im not letting you leave your family for me...." I gently pull her to me then whisper in her ear so only she can hear me "You are my family" She looks at me, shocked, she nods a bit, Was it just me or were her eyes slightly....off?

Y/N P.O.V

This is crazy. beyond crazy, Jasper is not going to leave his life for me. I'm not worth that. I walked outside 'you could just leave, you are stronger than him...' the darker part of me said "No" I say aloud "I can't just do that to him". 

"do what to who?" Jasper asks as he walks over to me "oh, no one" I say as I lean into his chest. inhaling his scent. "Jasper you can't do this," I say quietly. Jasper looks at me "And why not?" I look up "because they are your family! if you go with me You'll miss them, and I can't live with taking you from them!" I say angry now. Jasper backs away a couple of steps, "Y/n If they can't accept that fact that I love you and be willing to let us stay... Just because of that human. Then I'd rather go somewhere," he pauses and bites his lip for a second "Where I could be with you." I frowned but didn't argue with him.

Jasper, I'm sorry, but I can't let you do this.

I CANNOT BELIEVE MY EYES THAT MY CRAPPY BOOK HAS 3.7 K VIEWS!!!! :D

I WILL SOON BE WRITING A LONG CHAPTER, I promise, I've been slacking with these shorter chapters....

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

~AUTHOR OUT!!~

word count:474