Meet the Parents

Y/N'S P.O.V

Jasper held my hand as we walked, he'd look at me every so often as if to make sure I was still here with him. "Jasper" I look around  "I'm scared..." I admit. He glanced at me "And why is that, love?" he asked softly turning to me and cupping my face in his hands. I paused and traced his face with my eyes before quietly saying, "What if they don't like me?" Jasper laughed, genuinely laughed, "Who? My family?" I nodded slowly. Jasper pulled me close to him saying into my hair "Love, if they'll accept a...human then I'm sure they'll be fine with you." I looked at him "but what about my... diet?" I asked before tilting my head away Jasper shook his head as if was no big deal "All of us came from that. A diet of human blood." he stared at me "I came from a past much like your own.... one were Maria held the strings, and I was her toy"He shakes his head before he, he taps the center of my chest once. "Really?"I asked I knew that he and Maria had.....been something but I wasn't sure about the details. Jasper nodded "Yes, really. I still have problems with my...thirst," he says slowly, I looked into his eyes for a moment. I knew I was going to be okay. Jasper kissed me swiftly and smirked. I flinched a bit then shot a playful glare at him. I can do this... I thought, taking a deep breath.

~TIME SKIP TO DA HOUSE~

(still) Y/N'S P.O.V

"I can't do this." I said as I stood outside the lavish house, I'd seen it before but not up close "I can't do this, I can't do this, I can't do this!" I panic, Jasper, grabs my hand, I look at him "No, You can do this Y/n" I nodded gingerly "I can do this?" I said dumbly, it comes out like a question. Jasper lead me into the house. I suppressed a gasp "Wow. this is.." I try to choose a word better than just 'wow' "beautiful." I said quietly "Why thank you." A smooth voice said from behind me, I whirled around towards the voice, tense, and ready to fight, "Oh, my apologies I didn't mean to frighten you." A man with blond hair and a fatherly air, his arm was around a motherly looking female. He looked me over for a moment, his eyes catching on my own crimson ones. "My name is Carlise, This is my wife, Esme." he motioned to the woman, Esme. I swallowed dryly "I'm Y/N, Y/n L/N," I say looking away from them nervously, Carlisle smiles and looks at Jasper for a moment, "is she here?" Jasper asks, she? whos she? I wondered as I looked around the lavish home, Suddenly two couples walked down the stairs, with them an irresistible smell, sweet.I saw the source of the scent immediately, a pale, human girl with brown hair, My poster was rigid, as a flame ripped down my throat, I held my breath "Jasper." I said in a very strained voice, he gripped my arm tightly "we need to go." he says. taking me outside in a flash, still gripping my arm, making sure I didn't try to go back "Let's go feed." I nodded still holding my breath, trying to ignore the writhing pain inside, "Jasper, how do you stand it? Her scent?" A shiver raced through me. Jasper grabbed my shoulders, making Me focus on him and not her "Y/n if you need it we'll go away until you can control your thirst. Just you and just me." I looked into his now honey golden eyes and smiled a bit "As long as your there I don't care where we are." I murmur, Jasper smiled softly then took off into the woods, leading me...somewhere.

Hello readers!

Long time no read (I'm sorry I know that's cheesy)

I hope you guys like this shorter chapter!

I'd like to thank @Alexa_AshSunrise for the idea to write this chapter!

Go check out her books! there really good!

~AUTHOR OUT!~

word count:691