Persistence pt.1

100 VIEWS?! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!! I can't believe something I wrote has 100 views! Honestly, I didn't think it'd get more than 30! THANK YOU!!

  JASPER'S P.O.V  (this chapter will probably be only Jasper's P.O.V)

I watched as she walked away, a pang of sadness made itself known in my heart. She's different, I can't feel her emotions and, I can't persuade her, She's almost always on my mind. Her H/L H/C hair, her crimson eyes, her ivory skin. Even for our kind, she's beautiful, You're driving Edward crazy. You know that right? I ignored the Major. Something I still can't figure out is how she made herself look so... normal. She's vampire but here, around humans, she looks like a human. In all my time, I've never seen a vampire with such a gift...well I don't think I have. I sighed and looked towards the direction Y/N walked, I can't give up on her. I thought as I got up from my place, ignoring the stares of the other students, that followed me. I found her sitting in the library, alone, reading Julius Caesar. Her face was content, compared to her usual stiffness, but I fully understood her discomfort. Being around hundreds of people who you usually view as food, it's hard even for me and I've been a 'vegetarian' for a while I can't even imagine her pain. I snapped out of my reverie and looked at her for a moment longer, an unfamiliar feeling blooming in my chest. I smiled softly and walked forward grabbing a random book, I sat down to her left. Y/n looked up her Crimson eyes were now a deep E/C. She looked at me, disappointed, and possibly aggravated  "Jasper-" I cut her off "Y/n, please,  I won't let you push me away. Not that easily" She closed her mouth and glared at me silently. My eyes flicked to her hand, I wanted to grab it, I wanted to pull her into me and hold her, and just tell her I know what you're going through Y/n I thought as I looked back at her face, her harsh glare had dropped and her face was thoughtful as she studied me. She's smart, and... I let my fingers graze over the back of her hand, her eyes didn't leave my face. I finally rested my hand on hers, "Y/n, I want to help you." I said quietly, her pricing E/c eyes looked deep into mine, " I know more about her than you'd like me to... I know she's fake and cold." I spat the last few words out. Her eyes flashed with shock before she said, she looks down at our hands "I don't need help.I'm...I'm fine." Her eyes and her hesitation told me the truth.Y/n glanced down at our hands and pulled hers away, "Jasper, you don't understand. I can't do this. I..I wish I could..but I can't." her whisper was broken and filled to the brim with pain. "You don't have to listen to her... You're in charge of this life. Not her." Once again a look conflicted look crossed her face. "Jasper. I just want to be alone." I felt a ping of remorse, "Alright, I'll leave." I got up and walked started to walk away, then I heard, "Alone with you...If that makes sense" I turned around to meet her gaze, her eyes were filled with a mix of anxiety, fear, and... hope. A warm closed-lip smiled appeared on my face as I walked to her and held out my hand, Y/n hesitated for a moment then took my hand, A brush of warmth went through me. 

Y/n and I walked out of the school, "What about our classes?" she stopped walking and glanced towards the school. I found myself smiling again as I grabbed her hand gently, her hand twitched like she was going to pull away but decided against it. "It's healthy to skip class every now and again," I said with a slight smirk. Y/n's eyes brightened as she pressed her lips against a smile "...Alright, let's go!", I felt my un-beating heart quiver. I smiled back at her, "Well, where would you like to go, ma'am?" she thought for a moment, "Surprise me." she says with a shrug. I felt her hand tighten around mine, unfamiliar emotions swirled around inside me. It started to rain, We rushed towards my car, hand in hand, and ducked in, laughing, just as it started to pour. "So where are we goin' Jasper?" I smiled slightly, I like hearing her say my name like that like we're friends, allies, and not enemies. "That's a surprise ma'am," I said as I tipped my head in a mocking way. Y/n laughed softly, and I found myself grinning as I looked at her, I can save you I thought.

~Time skip because yes~

I pulled up to the woods, Y/n gave me a questioning look, "The woods?" I laughed softly "No, it's in the woods, Y/n". "Oh." Y/n's voice was laced with speculation got out and opened her door for her, "After you ma'am" Y/n hit my chest playfully. I laughed.

Hello, lovelies!

I hope y'all like this chapter!

Part 2 will come soon!

THANK YOU FOR 100 VIEWS!!!!

YOU GUYS ROCK!

word count:882