chapter one

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Elizabeth happy birthday to you" william placed the cake in front of Elizabeth.

"Blow out the candles honey" william pulled out his camera. Elizabeth blew out the candles.

"What did you wish for Los-"

"Michael will you shut up". Elizabeth smiled.

"Wishes are a secret".

"You know what I wished for that day michael" ennard who was possessed by Elizabeth said. "I wished to see baby because daddy never let me go near her". "I wish I didnt wish that look where it got me now" ennard laughed. Michael sat there speechless. "Anyways let's get on with it" ennard slammed the button.

    "You know holly your 18 now you could work anywhere you want to" holly's mom looked at holly.

" I know mom I'll start looking for jobs" holly put her hands on her knees.

"Speak of the devil heres a job you could do because you like cosplaying a stuff" Holly's mom handed holly the newspaper. There was an ad for the new pizzeria opening in town and they wanted people who could dress up. " come on holly go get an interview you need to get out more you're as pale as a ghost". Holly groaned. "Okay let's go" Holly's mom grabbed Holly's arm.

"But-"

"No buts" they got to car and Taylor swift started playing. "She wears short skirts I wear T-shirts" holly sighed and got on her phone. But they got there in about 5 minutes. "Wow the pizzeria sure is close to our house". Holly got and they both walked in. A man with ginger hair that was mostly white greeted them.

"Oh hello you must be here for an interview"

"Yeah we-"

"You're hired" he held out his hand. Holly shook his hand. "We need to work on that hand shake" he laughed. Holly blushed from embarrassment. They walked away from the main room. "Anyways what can I address you by".

"Holly, what is your name?"

"I'm Henry" henry smiled.  "This is my office come here whenever you need something". "This is the girls dressing room and next to that is the boys dressing room". They walked past another room but henry didnt say anything about it.

"What is this room?" Holly asked. Henry stopped.

"That's the managers office" henry kept walking. Holly thought maybe that was more then just the mangers office. After a while they were done with the tour. "So you'll start working monday of next week" henry handed holly a schedule of the week.

"Thank you so much" holly walked away. That night Holly's mom, dad and sister was sitting around the table.

"Hows the casserole guys" Holly's dad looked at them.

"Its good" holly hated when her dad had to cook. He always made tater tot casserole and holly hated it.

"So um holly got a job"

"Oh really that's great!" Holly's dad patted holly on the shoulder. After dinner holly got a shower. All she could think about was that stupid mangers office. But she was probably just over thinking it. She went to bed and turned off all her lights except her night light. She laided there empty minded. There was a shadow that looked like a crab claw closing but sharp. Holly went to sleep shortly

End of chapter 1 😁

Sorry for it being so short but I need to save ideas for other chapters