chapter 3

Tuesday

   "Stop lifting your head out of the water you dont even need to breath" scrapbaby rolled her eyes.

"Blub blub" molten freddy pulled his head out of the toilet water."PLEASE STOP SHOVING MY HEAD IN THE TOILET THOSE THINGS ARE NASTY" molten freddy shook his head.

"What I cant hear you?" Scrapbaby slammed molten freddys head back into the toilet water.

"Why are you doing this to me" molten freddy sobbed.

"Well the toilets need cleaned some how" scrapbaby walked out of the bathroom. Molten freddy opened the stall door. He quickly shut it again when he saw henry walk in. Henry walked in the stall next to molten.

"Omg how embarrassing" henry said. "Hey do you have any toilet paper?" Henry put his hand under molten freddy's stall.

"No.." molten freddy put his feet on the toilet seat.

"Ah okay" henry walked back out of the stall and washed his hands. He walked out of the bathroom and molten freddy walked out of the stall.

"Ew he didnt even wipe" molten freddy climbed into the vent. "I hate scrapbaby so much now my face smells like crap just like scrapbaby the toilets are clean I know because I saw some ugly chica lady". "Hey man" molten freddy crawled past a very ugly peanut head bunny. "Wait are you an animatronic"

"Yes wheez"

"Arent you that dude who killed a bunch a people" molten freddy smiled.

"Yeah I killed kids wheez" scraptrap coughed.

"I'm your number one hater"

"No you not"

"Anyways how is your family?" Molten and scraptrap crawled behind each other.

"My wife divorced me wheez, my oldest son became smelly cough, my middle daughter was a idiot and killed herself ARUGH, my youngest was killed by my oldest WHEEZ" scraptrap opened the vent to the back alley.

"Do you guys have graves"

"To poor to have graves" scraptrap sat on a trash can.

"But didn't you own a famous pizzeria?" Molten freddy was confused.

"I spent all my money on henry.." scraptrap coughed.

"Why did you spend it on henry"

"Why do you ask so many questions?" Scraptrap frowned.

"..." molten freddy stared at scraptrap

"I spent it on him because I wanted him to kiss me"

"Did he kiss you"

"No but he gave me a Hershey kiss" scraptrap blushed. "I still remember that day COUGH"  

           [insert flashback music]

  "Hey henry we should kiss each other"

"No william"

"I double dog dare you to kiss me" william smirked.

"I have a wife" henry frowned.

"I  can change that"

"What?"

"What?" William sat on the counter. Henry put down the plate he was washing.

"You know if you give me 2,000 dollars I'll give you a kiss" henry smirked.