chapter 5

Thursday

Molten freddy came running to scrapbaby. "Hey look I found green paper!" molten freddy folded it into a dog.

"I don't usually say this but I'm actually quite impressed" scrapbaby took the paper. "Strange it has a bunch of writing on it" scrapbaby squinted at the paper. "Oh it's a 10 dollar bill" scrapbaby handed it back to molten freddy.

"I though ten only had one zero?" Molten freddy moved his thumb that was covering the second zero. Scrapbaby ripped it out of his hands.

"You're right actually! It's a 100 dollar bill" scrapbaby looked behind her and scraptrap was drooling.

"I could buy so many drugs with that" scraptrap blushed at the dollar bill.

"Are you like dollarsexual now?" scrapbaby handed back to molten freddy.

"You can buy stuff with it? I thought to get stuff you just had to threaten people until they gave it to you"

"What have you always wanted to do or have" scrapbaby smiled.

"I want to get a fancy hair cut" molten freddy clenched the dollar in his hand. Scrapbaby and scraptrap looked at each other.

"Oh okay" scrapbaby scratched her head. "I think the closet hair salon opens in a couple of hours" the time is 6:30.

"Yassss" molten freddy looked at himself in the window reflection. "I'm going to look so cute" molten freddy looked back at scrapbaby and scraptrap. "You guys should get one to. Ooo it can be like a girls day heheh" molten freddy smiled.

"I'm a boy and you're a boy to molten freddy" scraptrap raised an eyebrow.

"Yesss that sounds like so much fun!" scrapbaby grinned at molten freddy.

"Let's wait outside of the hair salon so we can be the first ones there!"they walked to the hair salon. "I'm going to look so cool after this" molten freddys hat blew off his head from the wind. Scrapbaby caught it and handed back to molten freddy. "Thank you" molten freddy held his hat in his hands.

"Aww you guys all dressed up for halloween or are you homeless" a random lady smiled at them

"Both actually" scraptrap coughed.the lady put a 20 dollar bill into molten freddys hat.

"There you guys go" the lady walked away.

"Woah she gave us money because we look homeless" molten freddy was surprised.

"We ARE homeless" scraptrap sighed. Molten freddy was happy about the fact they could get money without having to go into banks and shoot people with guns.

"If we just keep acting like we are homeless we could have another 100 dollars probably" scrapbaby put her finger on her chin.

"Guys we are homeless" scraptrap wheezed for the 100th time. As hours went by people were putting more change and money into molten freddys hat. Nobody really question why they were so scary looking considering the fact halloween was tomorrow.

"Isnt this kind of stealing" scrapbaby looked at molten freddy.

"Its only stealing if you get caught" molten freddy quickly counted all the money that was in his hat. "We got another 100 dollars just for sitting here" molten freddy grinned. The owner of the hair salon unlocked the door.

"You guys waiting for a haircut?" She applied more lipstick. "Actually you guys look horrible I'll do it for free come in " she walked in the building and the three were surprised. "Okay I'm sarah and I'll be your hair dresser also my other workers are jessie and Maggie" they all sat down in the chairs.