Chapter 7

Saturday

    Scrapbaby woke up and shook her head. "Lefty get up" scrapbaby looked at her reflection in the window. "Looking cute today" lefty walked beside her.

"You look absolutely terrible" lefty frowned at himself in the reflection.

"You're just protecting your insecurity on me" scrapbaby looked at lefty.

"I wish I wasn't like this" lefty looked at scrapbaby. Lefty walked away.

"Want this donut" molten freddy held it in front of scraptraps face.

"No fatty foods like that make you gain weight and I have to look good for henry" scraptrap shoved the donut away.

"Well studies show if you use your brain you lose weight" molten freddy took a bite out of the donut.

"That's coming from you" scraptrap wheezed.

  Everyone of the workers were inside the building.

"Okay guys so we have a special birthday for a special kid so we have to make this party great" henry smiled. Happy frog went into the locker room and saw that she had a new outfit.

"Wow this is really pretty" happy frog put the stuff on. She walked back out and saw zombie boy. "Hey zombie boy" happy frog smiled. Michael sighed.

"My name is michael" michael slammed the manager door.

"He's a little moody" henry laughed awkwardly.

"why is he still in his halloween outfit" happy frog looked at henry. Henry just laughed.

"He REALLY likes halloween" henry walked to the main room. "Now let's all remember this is an important performance". "Like really important so don't screw it up" henry looked at funtime chica.

"Yeah okay" Funtime chica hopped onto the backstage.

  "Delivery for dave miller" an FedEx guy looked around. Scraptrap came running out.

"That's me!" Scraptrap took the box. He ran back to the alley and opened the box. "Guys look" scraptrap pulled out one of those really crusty fnaf wish shirts. "I got it for only 3 bucks on wish" scraptrao put the shirt on.

"You know sometimes stuff is worth the price and sometimes its not" scrapbaby frowned.

"What do you mean I got it for 3 bucks and it covers me" scraptrap smiled.

"Its literally edited pictures of us with fire in the background" lefty wiped a tear.

"You guys will always be in my heart" scraptrap smiled.

"More like on your stomach" scrapbaby sighed.

"You're just jealous I have a sick fnaf shirt" scraptrap reached into the box" lucky for you-"

"Oh no" scrapbaby did almost cried when scraptrap pulled out another shirt.

"I got one just for you so we could match" scraptrap walked over and put  it on her.

"Oh um how to I not thank you"

"You're welcome" scraptrap smiled.

"Happy birthday to you max" happy frog smiled. Max threw his cup at happy frog and she took it back to the kitchen. "I dont know if I can do this any longer" happy frog had eyebags under her eyes.

"Yeah I also came here to calm down" Funtime chica screamed into a pillow.

"Don't kids have any respect these days" happy frog stood up. " only a couple hours left" she sighed.