chapter 6

Friday

"Hey henry so the people that um have scrap animatronics sold us this one for 5 dollars" michael smiled at henry.

"Oh really can I see it?" Michael took henry to the basement.

"Here it is" michael showed a black bear. "They said the name was lefty I think" Michael looked at henry.

"Oh cool" henry looked at lefty. "Keep him down here for today okay" henry walked back up stairs. How did those people get him? Henry went to his office and scraptrap was sitting in his office chair.

"Henryyyy" scraptrap blushed at Henry.

"Get out of here" henry walked towards him. Scraptrap giggled."what was that" henry almost threw up when scraptrap kissed him on the cheek.

"Are you sure you don't want to-"

"Yeah I'm sure"henry shoved scraptrap out.

"I can't believe him I'm stunning" scraptrap sobbed. Scrapbaby rolled her eyes. "Hey don't roll your eyes at me young lady" scraptrap hit scrapbaby on the top of the head.

"I'm going to kill henry" Scrapbaby said randomly.

"Over my dead body!" Scraptrap ran after her. Scrapbaby stop and turned around. "Get it?? You can never kill him because I always come back" scraptrap laughed. "Oh I crack myself up" scrapbaby continued walking. "Please don't kill him I'm sorry please don't kill my honey boo I can't live without him".

"Well you lived without us kids so I think you can live without henry" scrapbaby sighed.

"Kids and henry are different one is hot and one it absolutely atrocious" scraptrap smiled.

"Can't you take something serious for once I can't be mad about one thing without you having to say something"

"You hate everything scrapbaby" scraptrap rolled his eyes.

"Maybe I would be able to enjoy things without the knowledge of the fact I could have been a happy little kid if you hadn't built baby to be a kid killer!" Scrapbaby turned to scraptrap and her eyes watered.

"I warned you" scraptrap rolled his eyes.

"you could've told me that she killed kids that could have been nice to know"scrapbaby laughed. I'm getting tired of writing this arguement so this goes on for about a hour.

Happy frog walked into the pizzarea . Henry was arguing on the phone with someone.

"Hold on a minute, holly! Can you see if neddbear can work in replacement of mr.hippo? Thanks" henry went back to the call.

"Hey neddbear can you come in for mr.hippo he can't come in today" happy frog sat down.

"Yeah of course is he sick or something"

"No he was shot by someone last night"

"Oh that's unfortunate maybe it was those weird scrap robots anyways I'll be there in five minutes" neddbear hung up. Happy frog put her phone down. She tried listening to who henry was calling but was surprised to see some man walk in.

"Detective moore walks into the building" detective moore looks at happy frog. "Detective moore approaches weird green lady". "DID YOU SHOOT THE MAN".

"No and why are you are you saying everything you're doing?" Happy frog was confused.

"Are you sure you didn't shot him" detective moore pointed at happy frog. Neddbear and rockstar freddy walked in. Neddbear was confused when he saw detective moore.