Innocent - Taehyung

Since my aunt moved here a couple of weeks ago to be closer to me, she invited me over for dinner to kind of check up on me. We've never had a close relationship but ever since my parents died, she was the one to look out for me the most. This wasn't reason enough to move in with her, even though she proposed this idea a few times before – I liked living with the boys and I didn't want to change it. I was quite nervous to finally meet someone from my family again after such a long time and asked her if it was ok to bring someone with me. I couldn't have picked someone better than Taehyung, he always knows exactly what I need and how I feel.

«Hi, you must be Taehyung!» My aunt straightened out her arm for him to shake her hand as a way of saying hello.

"I am. Thank you so much for inviting me over."

"Well, we sure want to know how my niece has been spending all her time and with whom."

"Of course. I would want to know too." We entered my aunt's place and she closed the front door behind us, while we took off our shoes and jackets.

---

"It was so nice meeting you, Taehyung. You're welcome any time here!"

"Thank you so much for the dinner. It was a pleasure meeting you." My aunt and Taehyung shook hands again and he made its way down to the parked car.

As soon as he was out of sight she leaned in closer. "He's so nice and polite, you should definitely keep him close, Yuni." I blushed at her words, not because I was flustered but because I'm not sure she would say the same things if she knew what kind of relationship we had. "I know. Thanks for tonight." I gave her a big hug and turned around to meet Taehyung in his car.

The drive home was pretty silent except for the music that was playing in the background. As soon as we started driving, Taehyung's hand landed right on my thigh and never left it. "My aunty loves you, she thinks you're nice and polite." He slightly turned his head at my words and smiled at me. "I know how to impress people." Was the only thing he said.

We parked the car in our garage and got into the house. The other boys went out for drinks and probably wouldn't be home until late, as it was Friday.

Walking up the stairs I turned left to reach my bedroom. I barely took off my bag when there was a knock on my door. Opening it, it revealed Taehyung standing there in a shirt and shorts, directly looking at me. "What are you doing?"

"We just got home, so I was actually just planning on having a shower. What about you?"

"Nothing, I'm bored." Saying these words he let himself into my room and closed the door behind him. I automatically stepped back a little. "Can't you delay your shower?"

"Well... Yes, I mea-"

"That's all I needed to hear." He came even closer and trapped me against the wall with his arms, leaning his hard body on to mine. "You don't know how much it turns me on to know that your aunt thinks I'm polite and innocent when I'm the exact opposite with you in bed." I gulped at his straight forwardness. This was turning me on so much, I loved when he talked dirty to me. He stroked my hair out of my face and tucked it behind my ear while leaning in more. "Wasn't this what you wanted?"

"What?" I faintly voiced out, already being weak for him.

"Why else would you keep rubbing your hand on my thigh during dinner while your whole family is present? I knew you were naughty but I didn't know that you were desperate as well." His every word caused me to sink in deeper and deeper into the wall, only wanting one thing right now. His gaze switched between my lips and my eyes that were staring into his.