Live - Namjoon

I was sitting in Namjoon's bedroom and we were just talking. From mundane things like what we wanted to eat for dinner to deeper topics such as our families – we talked about everything. One thing I loved about him was that it was never boring, we always found something to talk about.

"What do you want to do?" He turned around in his desk chair to face me laying on his bed. I curled to the side and looked at him. "What are the other boys doing?"

"They're probably downstairs watching something and I bet Taehyung is making dinner." Rolling over his chair he stopped right at the side of the bed.

"Oh, that's right. Tae's been trying out new things recently." I loved how all 7 of them were different people, this is what makes it so fun to live with them. 3 years ago, when my parents died in a car crash, I moved over into the boy's dorm. They've been living here for 7 years and in those years we got to know each other pretty well. I watched their fandom grow and how their style changed over time. But in the end they were still the same humble people. It was Namjoon who suggested that I should live with them, I would never propose something like this myself. But I didn't really have anywhere else to go at the moment and I gladly took this offer.

"Hey, I think I'm going live, do you want to join?" Namjoon's question snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head and got up to get a second chair. From time to time I would join one of their lives, ARMY knew me and they loved me. I'm sure that there were people out there that would rather see me dead than with one of their idols but I stopped thinking about that a long time ago.

"There's no room for a second chair." He looked to both sides, stopping me. He was right, the desk space wasn't too big, we weren't in his studio. A chair would've fit there without problems. "Just sit on my lap." He rolled back a little and tapped his thighs, motioning for me to sit down.

Taking his offer I sat onto his thighs and he rolled closer. I placed my elbows on the table in front of us and just lightly ruffled through my hair to not keep it looking like I just woke up. "Ready?" He questioned right beside my ear and I nodded once again.

"Hi guys!" Namjoon waved at the camera and then pointed at me. "I'm here with your favorite neighbor again!" I waved as well and smiled. " Hi, everyone!"

The comments started flooding in, there were so many people watching in no time at all.

We were just answering some questions and sometimes one of us would remember a funny story and we would tell that. I turned my head to look at his features that were scanning the comments for further questions we could answer. He had his head rested in his hand while his pinky was lightly playing with his lips. Even such a tiny move could have a great effect on me. I suddenly had an idea. I started by shuffling around a little, purposely moving my butt closer to his crotch. I looked at him. "Is it comfortable for you?" His head turned towards me at my question and he just nodded, his eyes focusing back on the comments.

"For you?" He questioned without looking at me.

"Mh.. it is, I just have to find a better position." I wriggled some more and then placed my elbows onto the desk in front of us. "That's better."

I arched my back and pressed my butt onto his clothed core, knowing that from the angle of the camera you couldn't see that I was changing my way of sitting. He cleared his throat at my movement and quickly looked down at our connected bodies. I knew that he was getting uncomfortable because he was afraid that someone could notice his change of behavior. I liked teasing him so I didn't really care. Rolling my hips the slightest bit, my tiny top rose up my back even more giving him a direct view of my butt being pressed against his now hardening length. It was warm so I was wearing shorts that revealed my thighs. I knew he liked my legs so seeing them at full display wasn't making it easier for him.