Lesson - Yoongi pt1.

I was in my room packing out the bags of clothing that I brought back from shopping with my friends. My favorite items were the ones that I got at the last store – where I went alone, after my friends and I parted ways. I wouldn't mind letting them know that I buy cute underwear but I bought quite a few pieces and I didn't want to have to answer questions about why I need this much. It was just that everyone liked something a little different and I enjoyed matching my lingerie.

I was trying everything on and reached my last lingerie set that was in a dark red tone – it had straps going around my stomach and even a small matching choker to it. I probably liked this one the most out of all of them. My stomach made a grumbling noise and reminded me that I haven't eaten lunch yet so I quickly put one a skirt and a loose shirt. Everything I bought I put away and cleaned up so that I could enjoy a nice and tidy room again.

I was standing in front of the fridge trying to figure out what I wanted to eat when I heard some voices from our living room. They were probably playing some games or just talking to each other. I heated up some left over rice from the night before and with my hot plate of food and a glass of water I made my way to the living room as well, wanting to spend some time with all of my room mates.

Hearing the boys talk about me made me stop in my tracks.

"Are we going to proceed like nothing's happening?"

"What do you mean, it's always been like this, I didn't think that this was a topic to discuss about."

"It wasn't always like this. At first, she was just our neighbor and we all saw her as our little sister."

"That's not true, I've always felt something more for her than just a sisterly bond."

"Hyung, he's right. It's not like we're on some kind of contract, this is out of free will so I don't think we need to change anything."

I walked into the living room and asked an innocent question as if I didn't just hear them talking about me. "What don't you need to change?" I plopped down on the couch in between Namjoon and Jungkook and started eating my lunch. It was funny seeing them lose their words and every one of them looked around as if the answer to my question was floating in the air.

"Uhm.. we were just talking about our training schedules and how some of us think that we work too hard."

"Ah, okay." I didn't ask any further because I knew they would just lie to me. I was curious if they were talking about me the whole time.

"Guys, I knew you were talking about me, I heard some of your conversation."

It was uncomfortable for them and it took a while, before anyone could say anything.

"Well then you know what it was about, don't you?"

"Actually, no. I only heard a small part. Why did you talk about me?" I crossed my legs and shifted on my seat, almost done with my rice already. Jungkook tried to get a bite of my meal but I shushed him away with my hand.

No one was talking and I was getting impatient. I lifted one of my brows questioningly and scanned their faces for any type of answer.

"Ok, if no one is going to talk then I will" Jin spoke up. "We were talking about our relationship to you and I was talking to them about how I don't think that we can proceed this way."

"What way?" I took a big sip of my water and placed it on my table, causing my already short skirt to rise up a little more. I caught Yoongi's stare that looked at my thighs questioningly, switching his gaze from my eyes down towards in between my legs. I grabbed a pillow and placed it in front of my legs to cover myself up.

"Why is no one talking?" I pleaded for them to answer my questions.

"Ok, basically what Jin is saying is that he's not ok with us fucking you." Hoseok relieved everyone with his answer but at the same time startled me.

"That's not what I said!" Jin angrily slapped his thigh but looked at me.

"It is. You just said it in a nicer way."

"What's the problem with that?" I dared to ask this risky question. Everyone obviously knew that I slept with every single one in that house but it was never directly talked about.

"I'm just worried that you might catch feelings for one of us or that some of the boys do and they get too jealous." Jin explained further on the topic, seemingly annoying every one with his thoughts. I didn't think of this as a problem.

"Why? I would let you know soon enough and I don't think it's going to happen anyway."

"See, Hyung? What's there to worry about? You heard her and we think the same."

"Fine, fine. I'm just saying. But if that's what she wants then it's alright with me." I liked how he wanted to watch out for me but I could take care of myself in that field. I got up to clean up my used dishes but had to bend over to be able to reach the plate on the couch table. I felt almost every one's stare on me and quickly got back up to excuse myself.

After placing the dishes in the sink I was ready to go back up to my room again but I felt a tight grip on my wrist stop me from going further.

"Who do you think you are?" I turned around to find Yoongi standing in front of me, looking at me like he wasn't happy with the way I acted or behaved.

"What?" My voice came out small, as usual when I talked to him. Something about his aura just made me feel intimidated and I knew that this was the effect that he wanted to have on me.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, don't you?" An ironic dry laugh left his lips.

I shook my head no, playing all innocent because he liked to see me embarrassed and put on the spot.

"You're a slut and you know it. Why else would you have worn such a short skirt in front of everyone?"

I didn't answer but just looked at him.

"On top of it, you have the courage to flaunt your brand new underwear to everyone before I get to see it? You know it's my favorite color."

"I didn't think about it, I was trying on the new things I bought an-"

"Don't try to find excuses. You were the one sitting on the couch cross legged. If I could see your panties, I'm sure the ones around me could see them too. Not to mention the way you pushed up your butt into Jungkook's face when you bent over."

"This wasn't on purpose.."

"I don't care. What I care about though, is that they got to see your underwear in my favorite color before I had the chance to touch it. Do you understand?"

Once again, I just shyly nodded at his question, not having the courage to talk back to him. He came a few steps closer and trapped me in between the wall and his body. His warm breath hit the side of my neck and brought me shivers.

"Be ready in your room in 10 minutes. And don't you dare take off that lingerie you're wearing." His voice came out in a low growl and made my thighs automatically clench. He pulled away and looked at me one last time before leaving me in the kitchen, all alone and with wet underwear.