Lesson - Yoongi pt.2

I quietly sat on my bed after taking a quick shower and putting back on the same outfit as before. He told me to wear it so I did. I never dared to disobey him – out of all the members, he could be the scariest. Observing my door I fiddled with my fingers, nervous but also excited for what's to come. It was almost two weeks ago when I had this insane sex with Taehyung after we visited my aunt and I was starting to get a little needy. Constantly being around the seven most good looking guys was hard. Sometimes they were all over me and I wouldn't get a breather from them but then there were also times where it wasn't that turbulent.

I got ripped out of my thoughts when my door slowly opened and Yoongi poked his head through the door. I couldn't read his gaze but I think it was neutral. Like always.

"Follow me," was the only thing he said. I got up and did as told. He led me through the hall way past all the other guys' doors and downstairs to the basement.

"Where are we going?" Silently following him with a constant distance of about two meters I questioned our destination. I didn't receive an answer though. It didn't take me long to figure out that we were heading to his studio that was located down here. Only having to go down here to occasionally get something from our extra food stash I didn't really know which studio belonged to which member. I just knew that his was the one at the very end of the hallway.

I didn't receive an answer but just kept following him silently, my thoughts spinning around in my head and thinking about what he could do to me. He unlocked the door to his sacred room and stood aside, waiting for me to enter it. I stepped inside and started looking around the room, only having been here once before to quickly drop some food off for him I haven't ever looked at it properly. There were microphones and his beloved keyboard on one side of the room, a couch and a small table opposite of it. The technical installments were impressive, even though I didn't really understand anything about it.

A short and quite cough from behind me made me turn around and look at the man who had closed the door behind us a couple of minutes ago.

"Do you think I brought you down here for you to stare at my stuff?" His arms were crossed in front of his chest, making it clear that he wasn't amused. Not daring to say anything, I just quietly shook my head to tell him what he probably wanted to hear. The few steps that he took towards me automatically made my body step back as well. I was frightened but was also eagerly anticipating what was to come. Finally hitting the wall with my back I wasn't able to move back any further, causing him to come closer inch by inch until our noses were almost touching.

"Do you know why you're here?" I felt his warm breath hitting my face and it send a wave of shivers down my spine. Not having paid attention to his question because I was consumed by his close proximity I just lightly shook my head in hopes of having guessed right. He gave a short but powerful spank to my clothed ass which made an involuntary whine slip from my lips.

"Don't play dumb." Slowly lifting his hand and grazing my neck with his fingers, he slid them upwards and under my chin to lift my head and make my eyes meet his. "I don't like the way you behaved up there with the others. Especially that you flaunted your underwear as if it was nothing. Next time, just don't wear clothes at all, it wouldn't exactly make a difference." His hand now trailed up my outer thigh and came to a rest just shortly before they could touch the fabric of my skirt.

"Let's see if you followed my orders...", he trailed off as he focused his gaze upon the lace garments, that were now still hidden under the fabric of my skirt. Lifting it up just enough so that he could check he dropped it immediately after being satisfied with my choice of lingerie. "At least you remembered something."

"Yoongi.. I-." He shut my attempt of speaking by placing his finger on my lips.

"You've done enough today, no need to say anything." Lowering his head to rest on the side of my neck he started to harshly nip and suck at my sensitive skin. "If you decide.... to show your underwear again.... make sure it isn't in my.... favorite color.." The whispers in between his kisses made me tingle and clench my legs, feeling that his words caused a rush of arousal in my undergarment. My hands started trailing down his chest and his arms, squeezing his skin to give him my approval about what was happening. I lightly tilted my head for him to have better access to my neck when he pulled away and stared at my eyes. "Do you know now what my problem is with you?"