foreword

hello!

hello!

thank you so much for taking the time to check this out! i hope you enjoy this story!

before reading there is a few things i would like you dear people to know:

number one: this is a story that i have been fantasizing about for almost two years now. this is the first draft that i manage to publish. i hope that it isn't still too late. with the anime getting a sequel, i’m excited for the fandom to come alive again! this has been the fanfiction of my dreams, finally being able to post the first chapter is everything to me. i hope that you enjoy it as well.

number two: this story follows canon events and also kind of doesn’t. as it is fanfiction, i do want to tweak some stuff to make it work in my favor but don’t fret! there aren’t that many changes, tbh.

three: i haven’t seen the anime in a while, so forgive me if i forget a few characters or if i describe them wrong. i'm planning to rewatch the grand magic games arc as i write this so if you come across any mistakes such as this, please forgive me and ignore it for a while! rest assured, i’ll correct all my mistakes!

speaking of mistakes, please also feel free to ignore any grammatical or spelling errors. i try to keep these kinds of mistakes to a minimum while i write but there are a few typos that escape me sometimes that i don't realize until after i publish a chapter.

reminder this is a various x reader type of fanfiction. i wanted to go with an original character but decided against it in the end. i will be using she/her pronouns in this fic since it's what i'm used to writing. one day, i might write another fic that's gender neutral though! :D

please take note that there is canon typical violence in this story. not much, of course. the main point of this is fluff. i want people to feel happy and loved when they read this. but please, we're starting right before the grand magic games arc, there will be battles. so if you can't handle the reader, you, taking a few hits and there, please turn back now. please don't worry, i'll always make sure the fairy tail wizards take care of you after.

and that you pay those who hit you in tenfold.

i would also like to remind some people to not copy-paste my works onto different websites please. yesterday, i was going through fairy tail fanfiction on wattpad when i came across this one author that had claimed my own fanfiction as their own. they currently have 198k views on wattpad with my story, but my original post in ff.net only has 200.

seriously. please don't take my stuff :(

okay!! nothing else to say except i'm excited to write and that i hope each and everyone of you enjoys the ride!

again, thank you!

this story is dedicated to everyone who ever felt lonely or less loved. you are important. through someone's eyes, you are the most beautiful person to them. if you are sad, i hope this book brings you comfort. if you need a hug during a bad day, i hope the characters in this book squeeze you tight and never let go. you are wonderful and precious-and you deserve to be treated as such.

without further ado, let's start the story!

​​​

​​​