chapter two - A villian?

"So we should go after him, right now." The number two hero, Endeavour, told them all with a bored look.

"That would be simple if we knew his quirk." Nezu told them all with a sigh, seeing Toshinori's face pale. "His quirk is definitely different to what it once was since the first time we ever saw it." He told them, before hearing a gasp from Midnight.

"Wait this kid escaped from Tartarus!!!?" She screamed out, shocked. This of course having a effect on everyone else. Some were shocked, with Midnight, but a fear for Izuku started to build. One kid shouldn't be able to escape Tartarus, especially if they are quirkless. Yet he did it, Toshinori's heart fell at the news.

"Yes, he escaped Tartarus." The principal told them with a small frown. "He killed guards to escape but the problem is that there is no video evidence either. One kid was able to get out without any evidence at all, we don't have any leads on him." He saw Aizawa get up and gave him a tried sigh. "What is it Aizawa?"

"I will have to inform my class, he came from class one-A, anyway." He tiredly said to the principal, seeing a nod of approval from the rat and going to his class.

"I should do the same, the kids deserve to know." Vlad King told them, doing the same as Aizawa.

Location: Japan, Mustafa, UA, Class One-A class room

Aizawa entered his class, hearing the commotion of his students, giving him a headache as usual. He entered hearing Iida telling everyone to be quite and sit down.

Aizawa got to the front of the class with a tried and bored look. "As you know, Izuku was arrested for being the so called traitor, however, even if he was the traitor or not, he has became a villian." He told them all, he saw Izuku's sister, Izumi, looked shocked. "Yesterday, at a unknown time, he escaped prison and killed seventeen guards without remorse. He has escaped with no lead or evidence to go from so beware, if you ever see him." He sighed before looking at them all again. "Get a hero immediately or the police, he is a threat to us all as he has got his hands on a new quirk and we do not know what it is."

"So your saying that even if Yagi-san is innocent for one crime, he has for sure commited another that is far worse?" Momo asked with a sad look, knowing that a potential friend was now a villian.

"Yes Yaoyorozu, your right but he is indeed a villian now. He is the enemy your training to fight." He told them with his usual bored tone but with a bit of comfort for them. "The boy you once knew is probably dead, this is a new person." They all nodded before a phone went off. Aizawa looked at his and picked it up.

"Hey Aizawa." His long time friend, Hizashi or better know as Mic, spoke. "Nezu thinks he found a lead, it's not the best but if it works, we found our man!" He told his friend who sighed with annoyance, he looked at his class before heading to the door.

"I have to go back to the meeting, be good while I am gone. Iida your in charge. " And with that he left the room.

Location: Japan, unknown.

"Tomura." A voice came from a TV monitor, shocking the blue haired boy and his team. "I have news to tell you and your team." The voice spoke out.

"Yes sensai." The boy spoke with a raspy voice. "What could it be though that is important for you to show me?"

"This." The monitor showed a image of Izuku killing the guards. "That guy you see was the same one Himiko had disguised as."

"What!?" Said girl screamed out, shocking everyone in the room. "No way that guy is the same person. That guy in the screen looks tuff and mean, while the boy looked so innocent and cute, I wanted to cut him so badly!" She said in a fangirl way which made a blacked haired, scarred everywhere man nudge her. "Oh right, *cough* continue."

"Anyway Shigaraki, he is much more powerful now to the point I experienced a new type of fear." He spoke to them before sounding concerned. "And he might just become the next me."

"What do you mean sensai!?" Shigaraki screamed out with concern towards his master's words.

"What I mean is he can do what I did so long ago but even better. I would go as far to say that he is more powerful then anyone alive because of his quirk." He told them all and this time there was a identified fear in his voice.

"Couldn't you easily kill him sensai? Why are you scared?" Tomura asked like it was clear fact, hearing a frustrated sigh from the monitor.

"You don't get it yet, Tomura. I know what his quirk is and it scares me. The power alone is enough to rule the world with a single sentence!" This time he sounded even more different, scaring everyone at the fear emitting from the device along. "If he so wanted, he could kill all his enemies in a single word! His words wire the threads of fate! His quirk for God sake is called, Declaration of Fate!"

Location: Japan, Unknown.

"Someone knows then." Izuku spoke out in his mind with a happy hum from his quirk. "What do you want your name to be then." He asked her, walking down the street. He replaced his old clothes, which was just his prisoner uniform, with a black shirt with a green dragon on his chest with the kanji for monster underneath it. Over the shirt was a black coat and his hair was now more neat then before. His pants were a dark purple with a tint of red here and there.

"Whatever you like master! Also why didn't you just use me to get your clothes?" She asked in her happy voice.

He sighed before answering. "I believe in everyone should have their own free will and I shouldn't change that, I only will use it in situations I deem necessary." He heard a fake cry from his quirk, which made him slightly smile.

"Why master!? Why not use me more! Your so cruel to me!" She acted hurt and he slightly chuckled before answering her.

"You are my little baka, aren't you." She gave him a finger and he rolled his eyes. "You realise the quirks I take become part of you, in turn apart of me."

"Wait what!? When could you steal quirks!? That's not part of me! Is it?" She screamed at him and he sighed before mentally putting a hand over her mouth.

"Your giving me a headache and our power is too give something a new fate from what I declare, this even means quirks." He told her with the loli slowly nodding. "And when I give a quirk a new fate, I can make it as if I was born with it, thus it is part of us and no one else."

He then realised where they were and smiled to himself. "Be quite now umm." he thought to himself. "What's a good loli name."

"I'm right here!" She told him with a little smack on his head, in his mind, somehow.

"You didn't tell me you were a firstly loli now!" He told her with him rubbing his head. "Sāpentorōzu." He said to her, and she gave him look. "What it matches? You act like a innocent rose but then turn into a deceiving serpent."

"Stop speaking smart and give me a normal name!" She puffed up her cheeks with a angry loli glare, making him sigh.

"What about." It then came to him. "Himawari!"

"I have watched all the anime you have, I know what your doing and fine." She said, while stills pouting.

"Aren't you the one acting like my little sister already and Himawari is one of the cutest anime little sisters, so I choose it" Izuku said proudly, receiving a punch in his stomach, still somehow.

"I am only accepting it because of the reason but you should have gave me it straight away, baka-nii." And with that she stopped talking with a confused Izuku.

"Did my quirk just call me a baka-nii?" He spoke to himself. He then realised why he was there and smiled again but his dark side more. "Now if I am going to get my revenge, I am going to need some people to help."

"Let's find the FORMER boss, shall we?"