chapter nine - Plan starts

Set months after the events at the hospital. Fate as gone quite, keeping to the shadows so that his plan is set. His plan to take to take over Japan.

A man simply walked around the streets. His name known to many. The recently elected President of the Hero Association of Japan. However, they did not know that they just caused their own destruction. Izuku, Emperor of Villians, known as Fate, was know in possession of all the heroes of Japan. He had power over yhem like he had to the villians.

The plan went so smoothly, everything worked. He makes a clone, the clone to govern the heroes and the real him to govern the villians.

His appearance has now changed in the months that have passed. So he is less recognisable and harder to track.

 So he is less recognisable and harder to track

He now teleported to his base of operations. Allowing his clone to do his dirty work. He felt like Palpatine at this point. Controlling both sides to later to give himself overall power and control.

Once he appeared, he walked over to his room. Entering and seeing Mei looking at her book. She looked up and smiled. "Hello President~." She said teasingly. He rolled his eyes.

"Yare yare Mei-chan. Always new names." He said with a smile. Lately, Izuku stopped being a opposing figure to his men and started being light hearted. All to make sure that they would be more loyal. He didn't trust anyone but Mei/Death's Mistress.

With this, they follow him with pure loyalty. He gave everything they needed to live and survive. To them, he was their God.

"Can't help it, your maj-." A hand appeared on her mouth. Izuku looked into her eyes.

"To you, its Izuku. My empress~." He smiled to her. But he know needed to focus on his enemy.

With the clone:

"Good morning sir and its time for your first day on the job!" The secretary told him, he only smiled and rubbed the back of his head. It was hard to make a different personality but he did eventually.

"Thanks." He replied. She gestured for him to follow and he did. They both went into the main office, his office.

"Here you are, President Midoryia!" He nodded with a smile and she left. He saw the amount of paper work and gained a depressed arua. Real life was pain.

He suddenly got a call and he answered it, meeting the principal of UA. "Good morning Sir. As you have most likely been informed about Fate and the League of Villians, we would like for you to join in our interview and also see the next batch of heroes."

"That would be splendid! I will get there as soon as I can!" He told him before it stopped. Izuku sat down and looked outside his window. A evil glint emerged from his eye. "You have no idea what I can do. Poor little rat, soon I will be in control." He let out a cackle.

He got up after a few minutes and some bits of paper work. He got out and met his secretary who knew of the visit. They both got ready to leave, as Izuku got in. Of course, he was guarded by many well trained and armed personnel.

"Sir, how are you liking your job?" She asked him, he smiled nervously.

"Well lots of paper work." She giggled and continued to talk. Turns out her name was Li Bai. She was a young women who just tried her best for him, he truly felt sorry that he was using her. Maybe she could join?

"Sir, were here." One of the guards said, shocking Izuku.

"A-already!?" The guards nodded and he got out, meeting the school once more. If you saw his eyes, the pure hatred, distain and disgust was present. He had to hide that though.

He walked to the front gate and met the principal. He slightly bowed. "Hello Nezu." He said kindly and the rat responded the same way. They entered the school and travelled around and talked. The meeting would be in an hour so they had time.

Izuku then was shown to class one A. Izuku inside literally laughed his ass off about what happened. He wanted to see their faces of hopelessness. See their defeated faces. It felt so good to be in control.

Nezu knocked on the door and were let in. The class saw Izuku, everyone did feel like they knew him yet they didn't know why. He looked at them all and smiled, hiding his true feelings away.

"Good morning class one A." He greeted with a fake kind smile. Having to make a fake personality so he wouldn't be caught. "I am the new President of Hero Association." Everyone looked on with shock. "Is everyone here? It seems two seats are missing students." He said to them all and pointed to the seats of his and his stepsister's seat.

"They were Izuku and Izumi Yagi." Izuku slowly nodded, he wanted to hear this. "Izumi was kidnapped by Fate and nothing is known of were she is. Izuku was considered the UA traitor." Nezu told him that. Izuku knew that he could use this against them.

"Was there any solid proof on this matter?" He asked, he knew that he will use this to control them.

"Video evidence, Sir!" Iida called out, making him turn around.

"Stupid." They all heard him say, shocking them. "Did you forgot about shape-shifting quirks?" They all didn't respond. "We're doomed. This is the future." He mocked them, making them angry and he loved it. "You put someone in jail with not so solid proof. I suggest you get better because if something like this happens again. I will black list you from Hero Schools. You must identify in these situations correctly and decided after you put the facts together. " They all nodded and he looked at Nezu. "And a new principal."

"Come now Nezu, we have meeting." He told the principal who nodded quickly, wanting to keep his job, that seemed to now be in danger.

The walk was a quite one until they got there. Eyes were on them both. Izuku sat down on the chair closet to the door.

"Thank you all." Nezu said. "I bring the new President of the Hero Association here. Mr Midoryia can help us." They all nodded and Izuku got comfortable. He wanted to hear them and their plans. How he could ruin them.

"Fate has not been active in months since he attacked the students-."

"I'm sorry, what?" Izuku spoke out. He looked at Nezu who knew that he fucked up saying they. "How did you let your students fight Fate? He took All Might easily and you think that class can do it with their limited brain capacity. Move on, but this is going on list of failures of UA, Nezu."

Hawks decided to speak. "The inventor David Sheild with his daughter, Melissa Sheild, have disappeared. We believe it to link it to him." Izuku nodded. Toxin was still after Overhaul, he was elusive. He only wanted the girl however. She would be useful. A quirk of hers, made her into something that would later be his successor.

"Fate also killed Inko." All Might said, getting a reaction from Izuku.

"You don't think I know the truth All Might?" Izuku spoke out, glaring at him. "Your nothing more then a villian. Another word and I will make it public knowledge and you arrested." He shut up after that. He got up and started to walk out. "This was a complete waist of time Nezu. All I have got is failures. No wonder why he is so successful." He walked out, making the others realise what he ment. Fate knew how they worked, their failures and how to exploit them. He was ahead all time because of this.