A "little" information - Death Armada

Command system:
Emperor of Death - Izuku Yagi
Not being the leader of Death Armada, still belonging to the previous owner to gain favour of the organisation and of the command system, Izuku allows the previous leader control. Izuku though holds ultimate power, which does make him leader, he doesn't stay long and does leave for the old leader to still be in charge. Izuku is held as the true leader and the title Emperor of Death was given after, how close the members noticed, that Izuku and Meihad become.
Quirk is believed to be know by All For One, but it has grown with Izuku and has become even stronger then what All For One thinks, his quirk grows with him because of how Himawari (the quirks name given by Izuku) ages with him and because she is a unique feature of the quirk itself.

Leader (kinda a puppet) - Death Arms (Hanzo Andeddo)
Death Arms is a villian born from a dark past, having scars mentally and physically. He is more of a puppet leader, but in the end, still holds his power from Izuku, who rarely does anything to change it. In appearance he is a tall man, being called a giant sometimes. His muscles are very clear with him only wearing ripped clothes on his upper body, usually a ripped jacket only. For being brute like in a appearance, he is actually a soft person when it comes to his men, and only two men can make him fear them, this being All For One and Izuku.  He is also quite intelligent with him picking all his men carefully.

Second in command (very important character) - Death's Mistress (Mei Andeddo)
Being only the second in command, her reputation is much more then her position. Being one of the most feared women alive, her quirk only makes her more deadly. Being a mutation quirk of invisibility and of creating weapons out if her skin, she is almost deadly all the time. She only serves two people and those are Death Arms, her father figure, and Izuku, her emperor, in her words (+she's the one who makes everyone else believe it, as well), her and Izuku also seem to be quite close. She comes from a orphanage, not as bad as the other two. She rarely shows emotion as well and left being a top agent of the military to work as second in command for her father figure. She became loyal to Izuku after he spared her father and sees him, like Death Arms, as a God.

(This is information for now, more characters will come in the command system but you will only get their rank and nothing else)

Chaos Generals, three of them
           |
           ↓
Commanders of Destruction, seven of them
           |
           ↓
Captains of Death Order, thirteen of then
           |
           ↓
Lieutenants of the Abyss, twenty-two of them

Origins:

Death Armada was created by Death Arms after he decided that he wouldn't get what he wanted out of a life of hero work, something he had worked for all his life. He started out by himself, saving a girl who would later become his daughter figure (also adopted her) and second in command. He deceived many to get profit and goods in for his organisation, which became famous for attacking other villian groups to gain influence and power through the criminal world. They are also in joint second for the biggest organisation in Japan.

Major events, so far and soon:

Izuku's takimg over - happened four hours before the first meeting at UA.
The first terrorist attack - during the second Nezu meeting.
Killing of rivals and taking over of their organisation - the next step of Izuku's plan.

Influence range:
(Influence is basically the same as land in a villians perspective. The more influence, the more you control.)

Death Armada holds three major areas of Japan, in the villian world. They have influence in American states, being more around Northwest America but is not the best. They also reach into India and Russia. They also have influence in European countries, these being more Germany and Italy.

Major rival:

The New Order -
A organisation that is a pain in the backside for Death Armada. Their goal is to get rid of their opponents and put a puppet of theirs into the government in hopes of controlling it.