chapter eight - above all others

Izuku had went to the roof, his rage yet not turning down. Pure, untamed rage that boiled inside, that the weather around him became chaos. Winds destroying parts of roofs, the skies even darker then before. The air harder to breath and a raging storm over Mustafa. His eyes, now having a purple glow, watched the city with a new distain.

Near him, the body of Izumi layed. Izuku still needed to vent out his anger and he had got a whole class to come at him. A part of him just wanting to end Izumi, but he knew that it would be no fun if he did. He would make sure his kidnapper would suffer, that the greatest will fall.

Izuku's hair also grew to be under his shoulders, it now also having purple highlights. He also wanted to test his new power he had gained, a bit of excitement.

He heard footsteps and turned around, key to note he had his mask on. His mask having a smile with his new eyes having a presence from Hell itself. "Hello heroes." His voice was not the same though. Such hatred came through it, but also pain, pain for his lost mother.

"Give her back and come in quietly!" Iida shouted at him but the eyes of Fate, shutting him up.

"Iida Tenya, has that ever worked?" Fate asked sarcastically before rasing his hand. "Now you can attack me first, but if you fail to impress me... well." He moved his hand to a apartment block. "They all die."

"We didn't agree to that!" Katsuki shouted at him.

Fate sighed, moving his hands to the sky. He just wanted to play with them now. "I do what I want, when I want~." He now seemed to start singing, his new instainity kicking in. "I kill cause it give me pleasure~." He seemed to spin as the ground started to glow. "I have murdered so many and yet it is to late for em-pathy~." He did a spin and now in pose, like he was looking at something in his hand in the sky, the moon being in it. "I dream so high~. I live to fight~. So I give a choice~. For you to dieeee~." He  stopped and looked at them before bowing. "I believe you know who I am but I don't know you or at least, properly. Let's start with introductions before your inevitable desmise."

Before he could continue, Katsuki tried to hit him, missing completely as he nearly fell off the building. When he tried to his balance back, he felt a pair of hands of his shoulders. "How far will you go to beat me? Because your only going down." He pushed him off, before speaking. "I declare Katsuki Bakugo's quirk to be useless." He couldn't do anything, as he hit the ground, falling from a seven story building.

The others were in shock and disbelief, their friend could be dead now. "He died, big whoops. If you knew him like I did then you would want to do that yourself." He told them, with his mask giving off the death smile it always had.

Mina threw acid at him but it didn't even reach him. She looked shocked as everyone heard the villians laugh.

"Ha.. ha.. ha ha..." He slowly let out his laugh, before fully realising it. The sense of death, fear and agony all felt at once. Anyone who heard where only given the picture of the Devil.

Fate pointed to her. "You are to afraid to even hurt me! I had nothing to do with it!" The smile he had on his face only reinforced his laughs power, even though it could not be seen.

"No! Its-its-." Mina tried to speak but the laugh stopped.

"Admit it girl, you are afraid of me. I can offer you a choice though. Leave and I'll let you live, as well as anyone who goes with her." The amusement was clear, he was toying with them and mocking them.

Some definitely wanted to go. He was right, he was their fears. They couldn't confront him because he wasn't just their fear alone. Fate represented fear all together, he was the world's fear.

"No!" Shoto told him, determination in his voice. "You have done too much to us and society itself, beating you here will save many lives!" He tried to motivate the others, but he wasn't the best at it so, just hoped it worked.

Fate seemed amused by this and chuckled to it all. "Yes, be the hero. First time for everything." He mocked him before rasing his hand, fire appearing around his hand. "Let me just give you a few more scarrs and then we can talk." He told him before proviking him. "Because daddy won't be here to punish you and big brother will be cremated by his own quirk."

Shoto shot forward fire at him, while his sister threw ice at him. They both only going past him. "Talk about periods. Only one of you should have it though. Shoto, have you lied to everyone about your gender."

"Shut up!" "You are just another dumbass villian!" Shoto and Katsumi screamed at him and Fate just rolled his eyes. How could it get even worse?

"Okay Mrs terrorist and Mr candy cane, but I am not another dumbass villian. I could kill everyone you love in a second." He pointed towards a building were Mitsuki Bakugo entered. Katsumi's face fell. "I did lose mine so I can just take yours and make you feel my pain."

He saw the others look horrified and he smiled under his mask. A sense of happiness coming over him.

He walked towards them and spoke. "Don't forget that if you can't beat me or give me a challenge that I will murder all those people as well." He then snapped his fingers. Appeared several members of the Death Armada. "Please, don't tell me that you thought I didn't bring my own security?" He mockingly asked before q few went off.

A few went over to Mitsuki, kidnapping her. The class were not well off. They were beaten to a pulp by the thugs who all seemed to have a high level of loyalty towards their emperor. They didn't kill them, orders from their leader, but to hurt them physically and mentally.

Fate left with Izumi, after destroying the apartment block, winning another battle. This time, he won against some personal demons as well.

Soon Izuku's true plan would take effect and the start of the first national villian empire will be born.