chapter six - plan

"Why does the boss want this again?" Asked a New Order thug, asking his team.

New Order's uniform consists of them wearing a full suit of white, a hood over their head and a mask that resembles a knights mask.

"That so called emperor. He is said to be some sort of God or something." The musclur one of the group spoke to them.

The smallest just sighed. "I believe it, he played with All Might like it was nothing, imagine what he could do to all of us." He spoke to them, getting the back of head hit by the female member.

"There's no way that man could beat the New Order, especially the boss! You would have to be in charge of fate to do that!" She boosted before they heard a few steps coming from the dark tunnel near them. The darkness moving with the being that walked.

A dark green glow was seen as a large amount of gas spread around. "Sorry~!" A sing-song voice spoke to them. "But my master wants that so it's his now." The gas turned purple as the screams of thugs of gasping or chocking were heard.

Once all we're gone, a man came out. His hair was a dusty blue that reached the back of his neck. His eyes were small and having sharp edges to them, with a green glow similar to Izuku's eyes. His face having a permanent smile placed. His skin was pale and dry with a almost sinister element to it. He wore the normal Death Armada uniform, consisting of a black body-suit with a jacket, all having dark green outlines within. His did change, his jacket was torn up and the sleeves of his it were missing with parts of his uniform in ruins.

He walked over to the unique small blue orb on the ground. "This is Toxin to master~. I have got the thingy you wanted~." He said to his mic.

<Good.> Izuku's voice came through. <Come back to base, I have a very important task for you after this.>

"Is it killing people!?" He asked  excitedly as a hum was said in response. "Who!? Please tell me!?"

<Soon, I still need the object. I can't have you going now.> Izuku stopped talking after that, leaving a very happy insane-sadistic to get back to him.

A few minutes later and a hero on petrol found the scene. The full power of the gas Toxin produced were inhumane. They liquidified all the organs of the victims while keeping the victim alive through it all.

Later that day
Location: Japan, Mustafa, UA, meeting room

"How are we going to deal with a monster like that!" Endeavour shouted at Nezu, no hero said anything but all had the same thought.

"I'm... not sure." The principle told him, shocking everyone in the room. "His quirk is far to strong and to say that his plan didn't work to its fullest is a understatement. He successfully attacked us when we were prepared but attacked when we at our least prepared. He killed others because he could and eneded not only heroes but also others lives."

Aizawa looked at him. "This all happened when you sent a innocent kid to jail. He found a weakness in the system and exploited it to its fullest. Fate might be even a few hundred steps infornt of us all we know."

"That doesn't explain much to me." Endeavour said. "To me, his moves looked as if he was trying to figure everything out for himself. And he didn't really fight properly, his style needs improvement." He told them, Aizawa could agree with this but had  counter point.

"That's when he was in offensive. His defence is possibly the best I have every seen. He knows when to attack after perfectly doging. He knows all our weakness before we can even start to fight him."

Nezu suddenly spoke. "He controls others in some sort of way." Everyone looked at him and he went on. "He stopped All Might from ever hitting him, he stopped Aizawa's quirk from working and gave his men power ups."

Hawks, who just watched the battle, had been thinking something every carefully. "How have we never heard of him before? Certainly a quirk that strong and the weilder would have been noticed by now." He looked at Fate carefully on the screen. "He's new and seems to have a vengeance towards us. He especially hated All Might, Green Physics and their daughter."

Mic finally decided to join. "Izuku Yagi. He either had a connection to him or-."

"He is him." Nezu finished, looking startled. He thought about the facts carefully. Fate could have been the one to get Izuku in prison, then broke him out to start some master plan or he was the boy. Either way, it was now finding more out about this kid then anything else.

Present time
Location: Death Armada secret compound.

Toxin walked in, his rank being Izuku's personal assassin or what others would say, dog. Either way, there was a great fear for him. Mess with him and you answer to the boss who was even more feared and powerful.

As he got to Izuku's room, he heard the muffled words of him and Mei, also known as Death's Mistress. Everyone knew that they were something, they just didn't show it.

He entered with a amused smile seeing as they were having a little session to each other. "Hey master~!" A bullet went passed his head, shot by Mei.

"Say this to anyone and you won't see light again." She warned him with Toxin just rolling his eyes.

"Your the one on masters lap." He said about their position. She was sitting on his laps, arms across his neck and his locked around her waist and were having a make out session.

"Why you-!"

"Stop!" Izuku's voice stopped them both. "It's appears you caught us in a interesting point my friend but it does not matter. Do you have what is needed?" Toxin pulled out the orb as a smile appeared on Izuku's face.

"Master, you never told me why you needed this?"

"Oh Toxin, my friend. This is a orb of energy, created during the time quirks were but new, created by a genius that believed it would power all of Japan but never could finish it."

"Why is that?" Mei asked this time, getting off his lap as he walked over to Toxin.

"Jealousy. His co-workers wanted the credit for themselves and well, you get the picture." He received a nod from them both as he grabbed it. "And I need it for a very special reasons, to start my own weapon."

They both still didn't get the picture of why he needed it but he continued. "A few days ago, my men got a very special thing from the great American inventor, David Sheild and now, with this orb, we can use it for ourselves." He then walked to his desk. "Toxin, your target is Melissa Sheild, daughter of David. I want her alive, no killing."

"As you wish master." He said a bit sad.

"And then you will kill this man." A image of another rival, Overhaul, appeared. "He has a special little project going on, I want to know about it and also gain this weapon he has. Especially the girl." Toxin nodded before leaving the two alone. Mei walked next to him and hugged his arm.

"What is your goal?" She asked Izuku who turn his head to look at her.

"To create a world were no one has to worry about discrimination and to give order back to a fallen society by creating a new one." He told her with her smiling.

"I believe we should get back to doing what we were doing, before we were interrupted." He put a hand to her face, turning towards her.

"So then this makes you my empress."

Location: Japan, Mustafa, Hospital

Izumi looked at both her parents, both injured greatly. The doctor came in with a gloomy face. "You may want to sit." He told her, as she sat down. "Your father is going to be okay, he will be fine in a few days but your mother. I'm sorry to say but she might not make it"