chapter three - a new leader

Izuku walked into the building slowly, every step echoing through the halls of the secret hideout. "These villians in here are high ranking, said to have some of the most deadly of this era under a single leader." He thought to himself. "If my plan is to work, I need to gain them as my own, not this guys."

"Hey whose that?" Some guards asked, seeing Izuku walk towards them slowly. "Don't know but he is stupid for coming here!" Another said to, rasing his gun and firing at him. His bullet never hit him though, it could never reach.

"Your accuracy isn't that good, huh." Izuku stated with a smirk. Raising his hand, as he simply caught all the bullets.

"What the fuck!?" "Is he some sort of hero?" "Never heard of him." "Just fucking shoot the cunt!!" A guard shouted at them, before his head came from a speeding bullet. They looked at Izuku, who simply held more.

"I do believe these are yours, would you like them back?" He asked with him not getting a response from the shocked men. "Well then it's time for target practice." His smile grew as he launched the rest at them.

Inside the underground compound, everyone heard their screams of pain, some bullets even coming through the thick iron door.

"What's going on?" A tall bald man asked his soldiers who all looked at him with concern.

"We don't know boss. I think they all are- ahhh!!!" he was stopped by a flying, giant, iron door crashing into the group, killing then all.

"Sorry for my intrusion." Izuku came in with a smile on his face. "But it appears I have killed quite a few of you." He looked around and saw basically no-one. "Where is everyone?"

"What are you doing here!?" The bald man demanded Izuku to tell him with him giving a smile that radiated death, shutting him up.

"I am here to kill the leader of this villian organisation and take it for myself." He said with a joyful tone, jumping and landing next to the bald man. "You wouldn't be my target now, would you?"

The bald man gulped as he slowly went back. "Well yes I am the leader." He said in fear. "But I can just give it to you."

"Now why would I believe you, Death Arms." He told him with a dark arua growing around him. "You see, your thinking is a bit off. By giving it to me, you hope all your guys come back and then take me down together." He stated his plan, shocking the villian. "Your men only stay loyal because of money and safety from the government." He walked up to him and punched him in the stomach, making him fall to his knees and holding his stomach in pain. "All they need to see is how weak you are and then they need a strong leader." He heard many footsteps as he looked behind him, seeing multiple people.

"Boss!" Some minor villians shouted with Izuku twisted smiling.

"Your men or your life." He then smiled before handing a hand. "Or you become a voice for me. Someone who will keep his power and only having me above you, like a general of mine. What do you say, Death Arms?" He asked him, his dark arua and smile disappearing and turning into a almost peace like charm. His smile giving off hope and his arua being so gentle, it would make the worst of the worst become gentle themselves.

Death Arms looked at his men, seeing all their faces and then looking at Izuku. "Your have proven your strong, but how can you protect then all?" He asked in care for his men.

"My quirk will be the one for that, listen carefully. I am the only one who knows All Mights weakness here, with me leading you all, we can be know as the people who killed All Might." His gentle arua was still the same but his smile was fading every time he mentioned his dead beat dad's hero name.

The villian looked down before putting his hand to Izuku. "Fine, I accept to your terms." He told him, grabbing onto Izuku's hand. "But I haven't heard anything about you. Who are you?"

"That will be clear soon, but I am the only man who has escaped Tartarus in one piece." He walked away from Death Arms before pointing to all the dead men, with Death Arms watching carefully. "Your emperor needs you still, rise and heal." The shock on everyone's face was like seeing a God rise from the ground, when they saw them all get up with no problem. Death Arms quickly looked at him, stunned.

"Are you a God or something!?" He asked him and Izuku looked back with a smile.

"I am the personification of what it is to be a villian." His eyes started to glow a dark green light, his arua growing to that of forming a giant dragon behind him, dark green scales with almost black eyes standing tall at the height that nearly reached the clouds.

Location: Japan, Mustafa, UA, principal Nezu office.

"You mean that he could be in the hands of Villians and not be one himself, principal! We just told everyone he was a villian!" Vlad King shouted at his boss who just drank his tea.

"Yes and I understand but looking at Izuku, he is not the person who seems to kill, he only seems to be able to attack when he is driven towards it. I believe someone broke him out and is now keeping him as a hostage." He told everyone at the meeting, looking at them all carefully before looking at two people. All Might and Green Physics.

A beeping sound came from nowhere, making Endeavour look at his special phone that sent crime towards him. "Looks like the organisation, the Death Armada, are robbing a bank, a few thugs at best." He told everyone, getting and moving towards the door, but being stopped by the number three hero, Hawks.

"Listen here man, this seems to be weird to me. I have dealt with the Death Armada before and this ain't their style, somethings not right." He told him with the number two hero scoffing.

"Villians are villians, they all act the same. They're probably trying something new." However, Nezu stopped him this time.

"I agree with Hawks here, Endeavour. This crime organisation is built open different things, they attack more villians then anything else, a bank is not how they work. Someone is trying to bait us in, don't listen to their howls, or the wolf's will rip you apart." Nezu told him in a stern tone, making the hero more mad.

Mic however came in with a concerned look. "You might want to check this out." He then showed the live news report.

On screen it showed something else then a robbery. It showed the second in command of the Death Armada, Death's Mistress. One of the world's most deadliest snipers and assassins, believed to be the best in both. She is a young lady, around her early twenties with fine brown hair that reached her chest, she wore a mask that hid her face, being like a military gas mask. She also wore a copy of a military uniform, modified in areas to make her have more attachments to use with her quirk. She had a slim waist with a average (anime) chest, said to have a hourglass figure.

"Listen here carefully, get all the money! His Majesty demands it!" She ordered them all with many coming out with bags of money.

"The Majesty?" All Might questioned on what everyone was thinking.

"Got to be someone powerful to make her call them that." Aizawa noted as well, looking very suspicious though. "Open combat isn't her style though, she strikes from the shadows. Who ever this person is, they must be good as their job." Many agreed with him on that.

The villianess detonated a deterninator when everyone was finished, the bank becoming a large green fire that was seen from all of Mustafa. They all got away with no hero being able to get there on time.

"Sir, there is a new villian and has now got the Mistress on their side, she would never be that loyal unless she had the up most respect or loyalty towards the person." Nezu also found perplexing, Death's Mistress was once a top government assassin before being a villian. She already knew her targets and how to get to them easily.

"Who ever it is, I think this act of terroism is only the beginning of what they have planned." Nezu told them all, sacred about the future and what is going to happen.