three

Time for the feels :) x

Felicia's POV
------------------------
I was making my way to the mall when I felt my phone vibrating. It was mom. She just texted me back.

Mom : Alright sweety. Come home safely and don't forget to buy your own food. I'll be out to meet my colleague for lunch so I'm not cooking today x

I was trying to reply her with one hand since I have my drink on the other hand. Wow,so proud of myself right now when I succeeded in using one hand to type.

Me: Sure mom, love you x

After replying her, I went to check my twitter for any updates on where 5sos is right now, especially Luke. People in twitter are saying that they saw Ashton and Calum going to their hotel while Michael was walking around UK right now. There wasn't really news about where Luke is right now though. I feel like a stalker now wOW.

I was in a awkward position when I was walking. Do you know how hard it is to tweet while drinking?(I meant multi-task) Ahaha. I was constantly looking down on my phone so I wasn't really paying attention to what's happening around me. Plus, I rather listen to music than the air LOL.

Suddenly, while I was so engrossed with my tweeting , I accidently banged into a guy and literally fell down on my back. I felt a cold wetness all over myself.

"Oh my god, Shit I'm really sorry" he said.

I looked down at my white shirt that looks almost brown now. I felt like punching the hell out of this blonde haired boy until he looked up.

Oh my god, it's Luke fucking Hemmings.

I can feel the redness of my face at this moment and how my heart is beating so fast I can almost explode and die. He then grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"Are you okay babe? shit I'm sorry" Luke said as he scratched the back of his neck.

I just nodded and smiled at him. His eyes were so blue its bluer than the sea and he looks so much prettier in real life.

I looked around myself to check if there were any fans planning on mobbing him. Fiiuhh, there were luckily no fans.

Oh my god, I can't believe that my dream is coming true. Luke fucking Hemmings is right infront of my eyes. I thought it was just gonna be another normal day to me until this happened. It's really my chance now. I think I should play it cool instead of fangirling and crying. It would just ruin the moment and telling other fans that Luke's here is just a horrible idea too.

comment and vote if you want more x

twitter : @narryafhemmo