ten

IM BACK!! I decided I wanted to update now and I figured something for this chapter and I updated the book cover !!! hope you guys like it x :)

Felicia's POV
----------------------
"WHAT? why would you even get jealous, Luke?" I said.

I uncover his mouth to let him speak.

"I liked you first.. then Calum will always come in and steals my spotlight. He always gets the girls I like. I don't want Calum to steal you gosh." he sighed.

"Oh shut up, Luke. I liked you first, I mean you're my favorite in the band,you're the guy I have liked since you started off alone on YouTube,and look where I am now. Right in front of my idol,the love of life, my crush, and I still can't believe it. I can't believe my idol likes me back." I said and grinned.

"And even if Calum is fucking hot and more cooler than you,-" I said and giggled.

"-You're better cause you're a lanky weird ass noodle" I complete my sentence.

Luke grinned and hugged me tightly.

"God, why are you freaking amazing and beautiful,Felicia. One of the reasons why I love you." Luke said.

He kissed my forehead and held my hand as we walked to the backstage room together .

On our way there, we talked about random shits and interest. And yeah! He also asked me what my full name was since he didn't get it when we met the first time. He is so fucking cute I can't even.

Luke's POV
--------------------
I can't freaking believe she said that to me. Like I was speechless. The way she said it was, I can't even describe how amazing I felt, hearing her voice,telling me why she loved me. If I could like tape this moment, I would do it, man.

We reached at the backstage room where my lads were chilling and doing random shits.

"Hey guys. I'm back. This is Felicia." I smiled widely.

"Oh Ma GOD. So you're the girl we met just now ahaha HII" Michael said smiling.

The rest of the boys just said hi and hugged Felicia again.

Felicia's POV
---------------------
I WAS LITERALLY LIVING IN EVERY FANGIRLS DREAM OMFG.

I went in the room to the see the boys AGAIN OMFG.

"Oh Ma GOD. So you're the girl we met just now ahaha HII" Michael said smiling.

I nodded and hugged him and the rest of the boys.

For the whole night, we just chilled and talked about ourselves.

I mean personally Michael was the best to talk to. Like he WAS AMAZING and funny.

Me and Luke talked about how we met and and how he actually acted like he didn't know me at the meat and greet.

The boys and I exchanged numbers and I asked them to follow me on twitter. I even told them to follow Ashley and Shailene. (cause I'm a good friend)

The night went well went suddenly my mum decided to text me.

*1 new message*
Mum:

Felicia its almost 10pm. Where r u?

Oh shit.

"Luke. My mum asked me where I am now. I think I'm leaving now." I whispered to Luke.

He nodded and I stood up.

"I'll drive you home" he offered.

"Oh my god you're a life saver" I smiled and agreed too his offer.

I stood up and hugged the boys.

"Whenever you're free or bored, just give any of us a call or text alright" Ashton said and I nodded.

"Thanks for tonight guys! LOVE YALL" I shouted as I walked to the door with Luke,wrapping his arms around me.

As we walked out of the room, I decided to text my mum back.

To: Mum

Hi mum I'm otw home now I'm really sorry if I'm late x

Luke then went to his bodyguards and told him that he would lend one of the cars to send me home.

"I'll drive straight back to our hotel since the lads are going there afterwards alright. And yeah I won't be going anywhere else after that don't worry" he said to his bodyguard and smiled at him.

As the gentleman he is, he went to open the door for me when we arrived at the carpark.

Damn, the car is huge and obviously black.
"Thank you Mr Hemmings" I joked and giggled.

"Your welcome Ms Wilson" he grinned as he walked to his side of the door and started the engine.

I told him my address as he keys it in the GPS they had in the car. Gosh. I feel so poor.

On our way to my house, Luke decided to play his Good Charlotte CD and damn I love this band.

"YOU KNOW THIS BAND TOO?" Luke shouted at me and grinned widely as I sang along to the songs.

"YEAH THEYRE AMAZING" I replied.

The car ride was amazing and it was so fun being with Luke. It was 10.50pm. As we reached the driveway of my house, I lowered the volume down.

"Thanks Luke. For today. This amazing night. And for sending me home." I stared at him for a second.

"Thank you too, Felicia. Thank you for bumping into me and making me spill your coffee. I wouldn't have met this beautiful fan if that didn't happen." he said and smiled.

I booped his nose and kiss his cheeks playfully.

"I'll text you when I wake up tomorrow" I winked and got out of the car.

I waved at Luke as he drove off.

Today was so fucking unbelievable. I just can't wait to get to my bed and sleep.

I hope my mum is asleep by now. So I don't get grounded or anything.

I went in to see the lights closed. FIUHHH she's asleep. I went up to my bedroom, changed my clothes and went to bed. I couldn't take it, I was too tired.

comment and vote for more x
twitter : @narryafhemmo