seven

updating ladida im really sorry if im like slow af i have been busy these days xx

Felicia's POV
-----------------------
*alarm rings*

I woke up to the sound of my iPhone beeping. I grabbed my phone to check the time and snooze my alarm. It's 9am. Holy shit, today is the day. Probably the only day I would actually wake up early on a weekend. Im gonna finally see my boys live like LEGIT LIVE.

I just can't believe about what happened yesterday, that I'm (currently) friends with my idol, my life crush, the boy of my dream, Luke Robert Hemmings. Like, it all happened so fast. He's probably just gonna forget about me after today. I'm just a fan. Just an ordinary fan.

I went down to the kitchen and saw my mum cooking pancakes for breakfast while my little sister, Julie, sitting at the dining table.

"Good morning guys" I said while rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning dear. Come join us for breakfast, we're having pancakes" Mum replied.

"I'll join you guys after I bath and get dressed. By the way, where's dad?" I said.

"Dad had some extra paper work to be done so he decided to stop by work just now" Mum said.

I nodded and ran up to wash myself. After my bath, I went to my room and sat down on my bed. What should I wear... oh yeah Luke bought me clothes yesterday. I should pair my black muscle tank with a leather jacket and my black converse.

I went to the mirror and took out my makeup stuffs. I don't really wear makeup, maybe just the usual concealer,mascara and lipstick. I applied my makeup and end it with a nude coloured lipstick and stood up. I slipped on my black converse, grabbed my leather jacket and went down.

I sat down beside my sister and my mum sat infront of me.

"You look gorgeous today dear, what are you up to today other than the concert tonight? " Mum asked.

"Maybe I'm gonna go meet Shailene and Ashley to plan on what to do at the concert ahaha you know typical fangirls be like " I replied.

My mum approved and nodded at me. We then started feasting on our pancakes and damnn it tasted amazing. It was so good, I swallowed up everything in just a minute. Perks of being a fat ass.

I get up and walked to the sink to wash my plates and then sat down on the counter to check my twitter.

@Luke5SOS:
Heyy guys! Can't wait to see you guys at tonight's show xx

@5SOSUPDATES789:
The boys were last spotted leaving their hotel.

@ridingash
Oh shit who was luke spotted with yesterday NO NO NO

Damn, my twitter is flooded with news about the boys and about the mystery girl. Shit, the fandom is all hunting for me. Fml.
I feel so weirded out. Should I tell them that its me. I mean like I have 4k followers and mutuals on my fan account that is mad and crazy about this situation. I'm so fucked. I then tapped on 'new tweet'.

@Lukecatshoran:
I'm going to tonight's show guys IM FINALLY MEETING THE BOYS THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE XX

I went out of twitter and tapped on 'message' to text Shailene and Ashley. I think I should tell them about the Luke situation. I mean they have been my bestfriends for 5years, I trust them.

To: Shailene, Ashley

Hey guyss! So today's plan.. is it still on ? If yeah, let's meetup at Ashley's house. I have something important and private I need to tell you guys. And I bet you won't believe me. Plus, I need to get my concert vibe on with you guys!! TEXT ME BACK ASAP!!

I press my home button and lock my screen. I went to the living room and watched some television as I wait for them to reply.

Comment and vote for more x
Twitter : @Lukecatshoran
(i'm sorry if this chapter is not as great as the usuals)