six

okay im back! sorry for the long update :( x

Luke's POV
-------------------------
I decided to go back to the hotel to meet up with the boys after saying hi to the other fans and taking some selfie with them, although my mind was still thinking about her though; Her long brown hair with some blonde highlights and her cute face. God, shut up Luke.

I finally arrived in the hotel, having to walk into two half-naked men doing a keek video and a blonde haired one lying on the bed playing his phone.

"LUKEE!! Where have you been though?" Ashton said while pointed the phone to my face.

"Just went down to grab myself some starBUCKSS" I said to the camera smiling widely.

After the keek ,the boys actually realised that I haven't stop smiling since I walked in the room. I was worried if the boys would ask about it.

I sat down on the bed scrolling through my twitter feed.

@5sosupdate123:
omg @Luke5SOS spotted with a mystery brunette !! WHO IS SHEE

Well shit. The fans are finding out about it.
I then decided to tweet something.

@Luke5SOS:
Today was a great day :) grabbed myself some coffee just now
@Luke5SOS:
WOHOOO excited to see you guys at tomorrow's show x

Maybe I should text Felicia. She promised to text me though. Still waitinggg. Okay I'm impatient, I'm just gonna text her first.

To: Felicia :)

Hey felicia!! Its luke ahaha
Can't wait to see you tomorrow with the clothes I BOUGHT YOUU xD
So yeahh what are you doing?

*message sent*

My stomach is full of butterflies just waiting for her reply. Its so weird I still haven't got her twitter username. I should ask her later.

*1 new message by Felicia :) *

Felicia:
Heyyy Luke! can't wait to come at your tmr too :) I'm just chilling, playing my guitar ,checking twitter ahaha x

Me:
Oh woww I am soo impressedd, you play guitar?! We should jam together with the other boys one day. Btw ,I just wanted to know, whats ur twitter and instagram?

Felicia:
Twitter , @lukecatshoran
Instagram ,@felicia.x
ahaha there x

Me:
FOLLOWING YOU RN !!

Felicia:
AHAHA you literally sound like a creepy stalker ahahah okay im just kidding x

Me:
OMG rudee felicia rude! ahahah Btw, are you free after tomorrow's show?

Felicia:
Yeap I am ahaha considering if my friends actually wanted to leave early after the concert.. then I'm quite free afterwards.

Me:
Meet me after the concert? Hangout with the boys backstage? I wanna introduce you to them hahaha.

Felicia:
OMFG U SRS!! THATS LIKE MY DREAM COME TRUE! OF COURSE I WANNA GO

Me:
you sound so cute when you're excited ahaha

Felicia:
nope luke i am not blushing ASDHEJSKAK u know wat i still cant believe im talking to u like a normal person

Me:
im human, felicia. Obviously ur talking to me like a normal person.

Felicia:
I mean, ur my fave in the band. And we're friends now. ADHAJAKAK.

"LUKE!! Practice is starting soon. Get yourself ready wohooo" Ashton called me to go the studio which is the hotel room next door.

"Coming! 5 minutes! " I shouted back.

Me:
calm down babe :) i also cant believe it myself. Thanks for today, felicia x
i have to go now, i need to go practice for tomorrow's show . I'LL TEXT YOU WHEN ITS FINISHED ALRIGHT!! xxxxxx

Felicia:
Thank you too :) ahaha alrightyyy! have fun practicing ahahah x

I locked my phone, smiling widely.
I walked to the mirror and checked my hair.
Off to the studio!

As I walked in, Ashton ,Michael and Calum was staring at me, giving me a pedo face.

"Sooooooo, who's the girll?" Calum said.

My face turned red and I scratched the back of my neck, smiling at them.

"Nahhh, nothing . No one" I said.

"Come on man! I knew there's something about a girl! I saw twitter trending bout you and the brunette ahaha " Ashton said.

"OKAY FINEEE. It was a girl I met just now as I walked to grab myself coffee at Starbucks. I banged into her and spill coffee all over her so I decided to buy her a new one" I replied.

"That's ALLLLL? I thought there was something more " Michael said.

"I saw you smiling to yourself when you texted someone ,is it her? " Calum said.

"Yeahh it is her. She's amazing and funny and cute. I wanted to know her better ... that's why I decided to walk to Starbucks with her" I said.

"OoooOOOooooo LUKE'S INLOVEE!!" the three boys said and I blushed.

"She's coming to our show tomorrow. I'm nervous guys. I told her to come backstage and meet you guys and she was so excited when I said that " I said.

"Okay great! We can't wait to meet her tomorrow! But now we gotta practicee aye" Ashton said.

I nodded and smiled and we continued our jam in the studio.

comment and vote for more x
twitter : @lukecatshoran