eleven

im so fckig slow af but asdfghjkl hope u like it and thank you for being patient ILY xx

Felicia's POV
-------------------------
Yesterday was the best night ever and I woke up today feeling brand new okay not really but you get me.

I felt so special but I'm not really a braggy person so I keep some things to myself. But yesterday, yesterday was unforgettable. I got to see my favorite band live and the love of my life(okay I'm creepy AF) Luke Hemmings, is now my "friend'?¿ yeah something like that. AHHHH

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and it was already 11 in the morning . I didn't really have anything to do since its Sunday.

I'm always planless on a Sunday. Like I think Ashley and Shailene is gonna stay at home too. You know PCD (post concert depression) sucks and I bet they're on twitter right now updating about the concert yesterday.

I got out of bed and went down to check my mum.

"Morning mum" I said, hugging her from behind.

"Wow you're in the mood today. Morning dear."

"How was the concert yesterday?" she continued .

"It was amazing like AMAZING" I said with weird joyful expression which is so not me.

She just shrugged and continue washing the dishes.

Its kinda a good thing too that my mum don't really know what 5sos look like. Like I mean she will freak out if I told her I'm now friends with my fave band. She will either feel like she's famous now or she will ask me to stay away from them. Like depends on how they act?¿ idek how to explain.

"Okay I'm going to bath BYEE" I said while walking upstairs.

I went to on some music on my speaker. Okay perhaps my 5sos playlist while I shower.

Since my phone is on the speaker, I didn't get to check my twitter while I'm in the shower (YUP I DO THAT).

After I got out from the shower, I went to change into some band shirts and my school PE shorts cause why not? I didn't feel like dressing up since I'm staying at home anyways today.

I went to my mirror and started combing my hair while I unlocked my phone.

omfg my notification is busy as FCK.

Twitter ,messages, and other shits.

Okay that's when I realize I didn't even check my phone since I woke up this morning. WOW FIRST TIME FELICIA.

-*5 messages from Lukeee*
-*2 messages from Ashley*
-*2 retweets*
-*5sos tweeted*

WOWOWOW my notifications need some chill pill.

I went to check Luke's message and I seriously died.

From : Lukeee

-good morning fel!!

-I hope you're planless today

-Cal and I want to walk around London and we need a tour guide

- AHHA OKAY YOU NEED TO ACCOMPANY US

-we are idiots and dorks and we will give you cuddles after that okay text me soon AND IM EXPECTING A YES love ya x

Fuck obviously I'm going. Well I'm not planless anymore WOHOO

To : Lukeee

-OMG I HAVENT CHECK MY NOTIFICATIONS SINCE I WOKE UP I'm really sorry for the late reply x

-yeah I'm planless and I'm lifeless and I'm a boring person and YEAH SURE IM A PROFESSIONAL TOUR GUIDE

-I'll be ready in a few minutes, where do you wanna meet?

I CANT WAIT OMG. okay I need to clear this notification up.

From: Ashley

-Hey fel :)

-You free today?

OH shit I can't just ditch them. Well I have plans so yeah I'll just tell her I'm not free.

To : Ashley

-Nahh I'm not free sorry babe I'll make it up to you another day okay xx

Well I went to check my twitter and yeap its a fan account. Yeah Luke probably already knows and he probably told the other boys already too.

@5SOS : London you were amazing !

HSHZHAKAJAJA

OKay I need to get ready. I got up and grabbed my ripped skinny jeans and my coat. I wore and then went to the mirror and applied my foundation and mascara on and then applied my tinted lip balm.

Okay I gotta say, this is kinda like a date with the boys and I'm just wearing this oh god. I didn't even took effort and I think other girls seriously deserve my position right now. I'm such a disgrace to the fangirl community.

I went to my shoe rack and took my black converse out and wore it. I grabbed my bag and phone and went down.

"Mum I'm going out today."I said

"Sure dear. Don't come home late again." she replied.

I nodded and then went to the hall to wait for a reply from Luke.

Its been awhile and I decided to call him.

"Hey Luke"I said when he picked the call up.

"Fel! I'm coming to take you in a minute. Cal is stuck with his FIFA and I was watching him play god ahahah" he said.

I just couldn't take it and I was just grinning to myself when he was talking.

Like his voice is so beautiful. Creepy Felicia is back oh god.

"Ahahah oh okay I'll just wait for you okay see you later " I said.

"okay byeee " He end the call.

comment and vote for more x
twitter : @narryafhemmo