five

back ,i really can't think of what to continue with so i'm sorry if this chapter sucked x

Felicia's POV
-------------------------
After Luke grabbed me a new cup of my fave, java chip frappe, we walked to the mall together.

He was really nice and funny and so cute oh my god. We had alot of conversation about bands like Good Charlotte,Maroon 5 and Paramore and we talked about our interest. We talked non stop the whole time we walked together. Ohmygod this is pretty much like a date but indirectly, its actually just him buying me coffee and a
new shirt.

"Soo, what bands do you listen to? Like beside us ahah" Luke said.

"I really love Maroon 5!- " I said

"ME TOO!" Luke interupted with a huge smile on his face

He stared at me and smiled.

"Why are you looking at me like that ?" I said, trying not to smile but obviously failed horrendously.

"No, it's just that, you are really different from all of my other fans. And you're funny ahaha. Plus, you have the same interest as me ahaha we should hangout more often sometimes" he said.

"Ahahah yeah totally, we should! You're really fun to talk to, I like it. You are seriously fun to hangout with in real life " I replied.

As soon as we reached the mall, I immediately pulled him into the Forever 21, showing him all the clothes I would most probably wear for tomorrow's show.
He just nodded and smile. Lol I can see that he's bored. I then decided to buy a normal plain black muscle tank and a pair of black ripped jeans.

Luke asked me to try it on before buying it. Lol are you scared that I can't fit in the jeans cause I'm too fat? I'm joking.

After trying the two piece of clothing, I went out to show Luke but instead I see him standing in front of the mirror checking himself out. He is so perfect. He didn't notice that I went out of the dressing room already, so I decided to stand beside him and pretend that I was checking myself out too.
Luke then burst into laughter when he notice what I was doing to get his attention.

"Ahahahah oh my god you're so lame" he said.
"By the way, you look great in that outfit, can't to see you wear it tomorrow ahaha" he smirked.

"Naww thanks Luke, really can't wait to see you guys perform tomorrow!" I replied.

We then purchased the clothes and went out of the mall.

"Oh by the way, Felicia, can we exchange numbers? I mean we can meet again soon right? " he said,scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah!" I said ,giving him my phone so he could type his number while he hands me his so I could type mine.

In a split second, immediately right after we exchanged our numbers, we heard the fans screaming Luke's name again.

By this time, he couldn't run away as we were standing in an open space so the only option was to meet the fans and say hi to them. At this time, I really didn't get the chance to say goodbye to Luke so I just mouthed to him.

"I better be going now, I'll text you alright" I mouthed to him as the fans were too loud.

Luke just nodded and showed me the alright sign.

I then ran to the pathway where I walked at from the Starbucks to go to the bus stop. I was really tired so I decided to take the bus home . Today is the best day of my life.
I can't stop smiling.

I tapped on twitter and tweeted,
@lukecatshoran : today is the best day of my life, i can't describe how happy I am right now :) x

I then continued scrolling down my feed while waiting for the bus to arrive.

comment and vote for more x
twitter : @lukecatshoran