ʙᴀʙʏ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ - ʜᴀᴏɴ

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ
!Sexual innuendo

Your child (and Haon's):

Noel Kim (2 yrs old)

♥♦♥

"Come on Noel come put your shoes on, you're gonna go see daddy." You stand at your door holding your daughter's shoes as you smile at her drop her doll in excitement.

"I'm gon see daddy?! Yay!" She yells as she plops on the floor in front of you.

You giggle at her adorable little voice and bend down with her overnight backpack on your shoulder to put on her shoes. You make sure the laces are just tight enough to keep from unraveling and then stand back up. You help Noel up and then grab her jacket.

"Ok Nona, you ready to go?" You ask as you help her zip it up. She nods and claps her hands before stopping and tapping your leg multiple times even though you're already looking at her.

"Yes?" You laugh.

"Can we get McDonald's too mommy? Please?" She asks lowly.

"Yes we can get McDonald's bubs, let's go before your dad gets worried."

Noel claps again and then reaches out for your hand to pull you out the door. She huffs as she tried to reach for the lock. You laughed at her again as you unlocked it, picked her up, and made your way out.

♥♦♥

You were waiting for Noel's food in the McDonald's line and listening to 'Do It' by Chole and Halle. Noel was trying to sing the words and it was so funny and adorable. She really was the best thing that could ever happen to you. She brought so much joy and happiness to you even when she was just in your stomach.

She was a light in your complicated and young relationship with her father.

'Noah❤️ wants to FaceTime'

Speaking of the devil...

You sighed a bit and answered the phone.

"Hey, gimme a second." You said to him quickly before you made it to the window. You payed for the food, checked the bag, handed Noel her nuggets, and sat her drink in the cupholder on her car seat.

She begins to much on the nuggets but not before mumbling a small "Thank you mommy."

You made sure you had your card and then pulled off.