Bro Code J.YH Pt.3

ғɪɴᴀʟᴇ!

"Yunho. I'm not going to ask you again. Open this fucking door!" Hongjoong bangs on the door once , causing Mia to jump as she frantically got dressed.

Yunho knew he was angry but he didn't want to open the door until Mia was decent. He mentally prepared himself and looked over to Mia who had a look of anxiousness and slight fear on her face. He went to the door, sighed, and opened it just before Hongjoong was ready to beat on the door once again.

As soon as the door was open, Hongjoong shoved Yunho hard causing him to stumble backwards, almost tripping and falling.

"So on the very same day I tell your ass to stay away from my sister you fuck her?! You think this shit is a joke motherfucker?! Huh?!" Hongjoong yelled right in Yunho's face while poking his chest.

Now Yunho wasn't one for arguing. He didn't haven't much of a patience for it and he couldn't stand people invading his personal space. It was taking everything in him not go from zero to one hundred. And his one hundred didn't involve talking.  Due to the nature of the situation, Hongjoong being his friend and hyung, and most importantly Mia, he decided to just look away and  let Hongjoong get his anger out.

"Hong-"

"Mia shut your mouth. I'm disappointed in you. I thought you were smarter than fucking on the first night like some hoe."

Mia couldn't help but gawk at her brother's choice of words and tears pricked her eyes. Yunho was doing pretty good at keeping his composure up until that point.

"Ok what you're not gonna do is get disrespectful with her and you know real fucking well that that getting in my face shit won't get you nothing but your ass beat." Yunho raises his voice causing Mia's teary eyes to widen. He was just as scary angry if not worse than Hongjoong.

"Oh really? You think you're the shit after one hit? Telling me how to talk to her and shit? What's up then?" Hongjoong continued to yell, poke, and push.

Yunho laughed a little to himself before saying, "you act like I won't fuck you up Hongjoong seriously back the fuck off. Out of respect for Mia."

Hongjoong then went ahead and pushed the taller man once more and this time Yunho retaliated with an even harder push. Hongjoong stumbled back, the wall catching him from falling.

Mia couldn't and wouldn't watch this and she knew better than to freeze up and let this unfold.

Quickly she stood in between and turned to place her hands on Yunho's chest, blocking him from getting to her brother. Not only was he displaying much more aggression now, but he was just bigger than Hongjoong in general, she had to get him to calm down first as he'd do the most damage.

"Yunho please! Don't hurt him...he's angry. Both of you stop!" She cried.

She heard the door swing open further and the other boys filed in jumping into action as they take in the scene quickly. They all stirred awake as they heard what they thought was yelling and ran up the stairs quickly hearing Mia yell, confirming their suspicions.

San ran over to help Mia hold Yunho back who was far past talking to at this point.

"He your boyfriend now or something Mia?! Who you tryna protect?!" Hongjoong yelled as he tried to fight back against Yeonjun and Wooyoung who were blocking him.

"She's tryna protect your weak ass! Keep yelling at her bitch!" Yunho almost pushed his way out of Mia and San's hold on him.

"Both of you cut it the fuck out man! This childish ass shit! Hongjoong these are two grown ass adults at the end of the day. You can't helicopter your sister's private affairs!" Wooyoung voiced as he and Yeonjun finally let go of Hongjoong. Entrusting him to calm down and not try to maneuver around them.