ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ -ᴋ.sᴡ

ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ: ᴄᴏʟʟᴇɢᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪʟ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs ᴛʀᴏᴘᴇ, ᴍᴇᴀɴ sᴜɴᴡᴏᴏ, ᴇϙᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴏᴄ, sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ɪɴɴᴜᴇɴᴅᴏ, sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴘʟɪᴄɪᴛ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ

"Crystal can you please bring yo ass? I know you don't wanna go but I just can't have you being a hermit this year," I hear my friend Ashley whining through the bathroom door.

"Girl I'm getting ready what more do you want from me...I shouldn't be going honestly cause it's just not my kind of thing, you don't even know who's hosting," I voice as I finally open the door and walk past her to grab my jacket. I really have no desire to be around a bunch of drunk ass dickwads and I can't believe I let Ashley talk me into this.

"I mean Juyeon invited me so whoever is hosting it is probably cool with you coming. Stop thinking so much, we're going to have fun."

I inwardly roll my eyes a little and just mentally prepare myself for a night full of headaches. As I'm putting my jacket on I see Ashley's phone light up on my bed and a caller ID pops up. As soon I'm able to make out the millions of hearts I can tell it's Juyeon.

She slides past me in a nanosecond and picks it up just as quickly. I raised my eyebrow at her eagerness and crossed my arms, waiting for her to finish her call so we can walk out the door before I change my mind.

"Heyyyy....yeah I'm coming and I'm bringing Crystal with me too....what? Why not?" Ashley looks at me in panic and I look at right back at her in confusion, "well tell him that I'll be with her the whole night. He is not her dad Juyeon. She's coming. Ok bye see you in a few."

Ashley looks up at me with a look I can't really decipher. I could tell whatever she was talking about on the phone had to do with me but for the life of me I couldn't figure out why.

"What is it Ashley? I'm really not about to go at this point," I sigh in irritation.

"That actually might be for the best...." Ashley smiles sheepishly.

"What? Why?"

"Well Juyeon told me Sunwoo was there and uhm he's the host and uhm basically.....he doesn't want you to come for some reason along the lines of he doesn't feel like watching you."

Ain't no fucking way.

"Who the hell said his silly ass had to watch me? He crazy as hell if he thinks that he gets to tell me what to do."

Kim Sunwoo, the bane of my existence since freshman year of college. Hasn't said a word to me that you would repeat to your mother. I can't stand his ass and I won't ever let him think he gets to tell me what to do. Now I don't usually do shit out of spite like go to stank ass parties, but something about Sunwoo telling me where I can't be was the one thing that made me pissed enough to do so.

"Girl let's go."

sɪʟʟʏ ᴀss ᴛɪᴍᴇsᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ sɪʟʟʏ ᴀss sᴜɴᴡᴏᴏ

"Sunwoo how you gon tell that girl she can't come?" Eric presses his friend after Juyeon hangs up the phone.

"Uhm cause it's my party. I don't want no Debby downers standing in corners looking stupid as hell. She don't like parties so she shouldn't come, I helped her out." Sunwoo shrugged and went back to scoping out the jam packed house while rolling a blunt on the kitchen island.

Juyeon and Eric looked at each other with knowing looks.

"Well, all imma say is I don't think Ms.Crystal will take too kindly to a guy who talks mean shit about her cause he doesn't know how to express real feelings to a girl..telling her where she can't go with her best friend," Juyeon laughs and Eric silently nods in agreement.